Chapter 11(Aftermath)

{Sumi's pov}

{Sumi's pov}

Standing on water, infront was pink vibrant tree, with another woman standing under it.

" You have grown, Sumi," 

I recognize that voice, the voice I haven't heard in a long time. 

It was mother!

" Mother,"

" I apologize for the burden you had to carry, the power I had to leave, But now, you must use that power for the greater good, that power within you," Izayoi said, as she approaches me.

Cupping my face, " I'll always be with you, if you need me, I'm here," She said, before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I gasped, I glance at my surronding and saw I was in foreign room.

' Did I escape from the mafioso?,' I thought, when I heard a knock on my door.

" Sumi, it's me, Tachihara, may I come in?," He asked.

' Tachihara-kun?, who knew he was working for my uncle,' I thought. " Please come in," I said.

{Third person's pov}

Tachihara enter the small guest room that Sumi stayed for the night.

" Um, I brought some tea, thought you would like," He said and set it down on the small table.

" Tachihara-kun, I never knew you work for the military," She said.

Making him paused his movements.

" Honestly, I was just sent as a spy for the military, but I grew attached to them as well," Remembering Hirotsu and Gin's pleasant and happy moments.

" Oh,"

" Anyways, Captain said you should meet with him soon, He has some things to discuss with you," Tachihara handed her the warm tea.

Accidently touching each other's hands.

Sumi then gaze up at him, meeting his warm autumn color eyes.

" Um, I apologize," She said, as they break away.

" What did you feel when you were in that room?, with the boss," He asked.

" I was scared at first, thought my whole life would end then and there, but who knew you would be the one to call my uncle and father," Sumi let out a warm smile.

Tachihara then felt a blush creep into his cheeks.

" Well, I gotta do it you know!, can't let a pretty girl like be end up with him," He scratch his neck and chuckled nervously.

Sumi put down her tea cup and stood up, approaching the young man.

" Sumi, what-"

She peck his check.

" I thank you for that, Tachihara-kun," She said.

Little did they know, the door of guest was opened. Revealing the veteran captain.

The two glance at the senior. 

" Captain?!,"

" Uncle?!,"

" Tachihara, you dare seduce my niece after she was abducted!?," The enraged man charged at the younger one.

" Captain, you got it all wrong!,"