Chapter four{mysterious}

Third person's pov( Dream pov)

Sumi stood alone in the room of blackness. She gasped when she heard a mysterious voice.

" Whose there!," She yelled.

A hideous creature emerged from the darkness. Ready to attack her.

" Please, Please no!,"

" Sumi-chan!," Dazai slide open the bedroom. Seeing the woman in distress.

Sumi has been staying with Dazai for a few days since her father is out of town.

He kneel beside her and shook her shoulder.

" P-Please don't," She whimpered. Clutching into her blanket.

' A nightmare?, Is this her first time experiencing one?,' He thought.

Dazai brought her to his warm chest and patted her back.

Until he sense something strange.

The energy of another ability user.

He lay her back down and search outside the dorm.

' There's no one, I must be just paranoid,' Dazai thought and lock the door.

He glance back to Sumi and saw she was relaxed once again.

' At lease she's fine now,' He thought.

Sumi's pov

Sumi's pov

' What's that delicious smell?,' I thought and sat up from my futon.

' Dazai must be making breakfast, how thoughtful of him,' I stood up from the futon and fold it back and put it back on the closet.

I slip on the pastel yellow kimono and tied my obi and slip on my tobi.

I brush my hair and tied it into a lose braid. I exit the bedroom and saw Dazai on the small dinning table.

" Good morning, Dazai," I greeted. Seating infront of him.

He stopped spacing out and glance at me.

" Good morning, Sumi-chan!," He exclaimed. I giggled at his joyfulness.

" Did you make the curry?, I didn't know you could cook," I said. Taking a bite. " It's delicious!,"

" Thank goodness, it's up to your liking, I prepared early for this," Dazai said.

After a few moments of silence. Dazai spoke.

" Sumi, You never told me your ability," He said.

I gasped lightly and drink my tea to clear it down.

" I never knew about it, Father told me my mother sealed it away, so that I would be protected," I explained. Shame that I didn't have an ability.

" Oh," He said.

" Well, I believe in Director and believe you have an ability, just that now is not the right time," He said. Taking both the empty plates.

" Oh!, Before i forget, Someone left this by the door this early morning, it's for you," Dazai hand her a neat letter.

' Who might this be?,' I thought.

I unfolded the letter and saw the one who signed it.

' Fukuchi ouchi?,'

" Well?, Who is it?," Dazai asked. As he was washing the plates.

" Do you mind if I go to the bedroom?," I asked. He nodded.

Third person's pov

My dear niece

How are you?, I know you probably don't know who am I, I will explain everything to you soon. Meet me at the park of Yokohama.

Sumi finished the letter, unsure weather to meet this mysterious person.

" Sumi-chan!, You alright there!?," Dazai knock loudly on the slide door.

" Dazai-kun!, I'll be going out for a while!," Sumi ran to the entrance to slip on her zori sandals and exit the dorm.

' This person, It has to be mother's relative, It has to be!,'