Chapter six{ Kidnapped}

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

" Our main objective, is to kidnapped the user of the dream-ability," 

" The dream-sight ability?," The ginger haired male asked.

" This is what she looks like," Mori handed him a photo of a young woman with a long straight raven hair.

Chuuya's breath was taken away as he glance to the photo.

' That girl from the street the other day,' He thought, ' she's the dream-sight ability user?,' He thought.

" Chuuya-kun, can you do it?," Mori asked.

' What should I response?, I barely knew her but why do I, feel like to protect her?,' He thought, nevertheless, he bowed to his superior.

" Of course, Boss," Chuuya said.

" Father, are you sure about this?, This is one of mother's precious items, Is it fine for me to use?," Sumi asked

" Yes, because you are Izayoi's spiting image," Fukuzawa said. patting her head.

Sumi glance to the mirror and could imagine her mother staring back her. smiling happily.

" Sumi, I have to return to the agency, I'm afraid we have a meeting, I apologize for leaving you so soon," Fukuzawa said to his sweet daughter.

" It's alright father, please take care," She said and watch the man leave the house.

' Now what to do?,' Sumi thought and went to her room to find something to entertain herself.

Little did she know someone was watching her.

" Sir, it seems she retreating to her room," The man said.

" Have her immidietly, but don't hurt her," Chuuya said.

" Of course, sir," The man said. as he opened the window of the house quietly.

Sumi's pov

' Hmm?, I swore I heard a window open,' I thought and put down my sewing tools.

" I should check what it is," I mutter and exit my room. I went to the living room and saw one of the windows open.

' That's strange, I swore I closed all of them," I thought.

Suddenly a man in a suit, place a cloth on my mouth, so I would have hard time breathing.

I shrieked in fright and tried to fight back. But it was no use.

Everything turned black.

" My, doesn't she resemble her deceased mother," A myterious man said.

' What happened?,' I thought and found myself in a westerm style, dark room.

" Hmm, Boss, she must confused, we must let her have her questions." Another man which was must older than the previous one.

" W-Where am I?," I asked.

" In the port mafia main headquarters, young Sumi," The man with a pale complexity said.

" But why am I here?," I asked.

" For you ability of course, My dear," Mori Ougai said.