Chapter seven{ The man whom wants to steal Izayoi}

Sumi's pov

' M-My Ability?,'

" It was said that the user of the dream-sight ability would be powerful, to me, it looks like it's just a little girl," A young man in black clothing said. In a rude manner.

" She must be young based on her appearance," Another young man said. This time he had a reddish hair.

' But she does have a pretty face,' Tachihara thought. Slightly blushing.

" Chuuya-kun, please take our guest to her room, I shall speak to her after my necessities," Mori Ougai glance back to my soul.

' This man, There's definitely something wrong about this man,' I thought.

" Com'on miss Sumi," Chuuya grabbed hold of my arm and lead me to an unknown room.

Third person's pov

" Chuuya-san?, Why haven't you told me about your w-work?," Sumi asked. Trailing behind the man.

He did not reply but continue walking to one of the guest room.

" Here is your guest room, Ane-san would be arriving anytime soon," Chuuya said.

Sumi glance around the room. It was much different from her bedroom back at home.

' Home,'

The door shut and made Sumi snap back to reality.

A click was heard from the door.

' They must have lock it so, I'll be unable to escape,'She thought and sat on the soft bed.

" Sumi got kidnapped?!," Fukuzawa exclaimed.

" Yes, Though, I'm unsure about where she is," Ranpo said. A frown was appearing on his face.

' How could I be so blind?, Mori-sensei must have something to do with this,' Fukuzawa thought.

" Maybe we must seek help from that old man," Ranpo said.

Fukuzawa knowing who is he refering to.

" I believe so, Ranpo," The man grab hold of his phone from his desk.

Sumi was humming to herself, trying to entertain herself in the dark room.

Then, a knock was heard on her door.

" Sumi-chan?, please excuse me, I've brought tea with me, would you like one?," A woman with a ginger hair asked.

She too was dressed in beautiful kimonos and her hair was styled with different hairpins.

" My, Ougai-dono was correct, You really do resembled your mother," Koyo said.

" Um Mis-"

" Please call me, Koyo or Ane-san," She said.

Koyo helped Sumi feel herself at home. Serving her tea and having conversations from time to time.

" Um do you mind?, Why does your boss so interested in me?," Sumi asked.

Koyo paused for a while.

" You must think it is about your ability hm?, But aside from that, Ougai-dono wants to marry you," Koyo said. Her face explained the sadness.

' M-Marry?!, To a middle-aged man?, who is as old as my father?,' Sumi thought. She was terrified. What that man would do to her.

" As much as I would like to intervene, I would only get killed if I would question my lord's decision," Koyo said.

" W-Why would he want to marry me?," Sumi asked. Putting down her tea cup.

" Because, He wasn't able to have Izayoi, He made a come back and have you instead," Koyo explained. Disgusted with the thought.

' Why would this happened to me?, To my mother?,' Sumi thought.

" B-But don't worry, You could be help," Koyo tried to comfort the young woman.

" H-How?," Sumi asked.

" The time would come when he comes to his senses," Koyo said.

' He?,' Sumi thought.

" Sumi-chan, I must go ahead, I have duties. See you in a while," Koyo said. And carried the empty tea set with her.

After she left, Sumi was left alone again.

' What should I do?, There's no way, I'm marrying that old man,' She thought.