Chapter five{ Mother's brother}

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

' This must be mother's kin!, It must be!,' Sumi arrived at the park, catching her breath from the run that she just did.

' I need to find out what's with my ability and what was the true reason why mother sealed it,' She thought.

" Young lady," Sumi turned to face an man in his late 40s, three scars were mark on his cheek like claw marks, and was wearing the military unifrom.

" My have you resemble your mother a lot," The man said.

" Are you Fukuchi Ouchi?," Sumi asked.

" Yes, I am your uncle and Fukuchi Izayoi's older brother," Fukuchi said.

' Mother's brother?, my uncle?,' Sumi thought, a lot was happening and it was happening quickly.

" I know this is much to take, but here we are," He said.

" Um U-Uncle, do you mind a hug?," She asked. seeming to be shy about it,

" OF COURSE, Little lady," He pulled her into a tight hug, making the girl squeak in surprise.

" My, have I missed this much?, for you to grow into a lady like your mother," He said. putting her down.

" Uncle, do you have any idea about my ability?," Sumi asked. as the both of them sat under the bench of the sakura tree.

" Well my dear sister didn't want me to tell you this, but it would be a burden in your part," Fukuchi said.

" Izayoi had the dream-sight ability," He said. Pausing a bit.

' Dream-sight?,' Sumi thought.

" It usually possessed through the women in the Fukuchi Family, passed down generation to generation, until it came to you," He turned to his niece's hopeful gaze.

" But why did mother sealed it away?," She asked.

" The boss of the port mafia wanted it, Mori Ougai wanted to have that power and her so that his child could possessed the same ability," Fukuchi explained.

' Mori Ougai?!, The man that father told me about,' Sumi thought. Her frown was visible.

" Do you want me to tell you the ability of the Dream-sight?," He asked, slipping to crack a smile.

Sumi nodded with glee.

" The dream-sight ability is also one of the strongest abilities, since it can enter the human's mind and manipulate them, even when they're unconscious." Fukuchi said.

" Of course, Fukuzawa and I both knew, we had to hide you since Mori is after you if he knew you inheir Izayoi's ability," He finished explaining, while sipping on his coffee.

' Who knew mother had a strong ability, to the point the mafia is after her,' Sumi thought.

' Must be the reason why father never told me about my ability, he didn't want to taint me with the dark truth,' Sumi thought.

She turned to the man next to her, known as her Uncle. Tried to protect her in his own way as well.