chapter 10{ The rescue}

Fukuzawa's pov

' I knew, I should have never left her alone, knowing that man was always on the hunt for her,' 

But here I am, witnessing that man harassing my daughter.

" Sumi!," I unsheathed my sword. Attacking towards Mori Ougai.

The rest of the detectives and hunting dogs arrived at the scene.

" That's her?, She does resemble Captain's sister," Teruko said. Remembering a woman who had similar features with the girl.

" Sumi!," Fukuchi ran over to the young woman and carried her in his arms. Checking if she's hurt.

Third person's pov

" Uncle!, Father!, You came, How did you know I was here?," Sumi asked.

" Well, someone had to inform them about what's happening," A familiar voice said. Tachihara was in his Hunting dog uniform, and his bandage was removed.

" Tachihara-kun?," She said. Not going to lie, he does look charming in his military unifrom.

Jouno and the other hunting dogs saw this and chuckled at the two.

' Would you look at that?, It felt like watching that scene again,' Ranpo thought. Remembering Izayoi and the director being together.

" Fukuzawa-dono, How could you steal my bride from me?, hmm, aren't I the suited husband for a lady like her?," Mori eyed Sumi with his perverted gaze.

Fukuchi saw this and hid his niece from them.

" You dare taint my daughter just how you almost did with my wife?, I won't allow it, We are leaving," Fukuzawa said. Approaching to his comrades.

When he felt the tip of the gun at his back.

" You are not going anywhere, not with that girl," Mori glared deeply into his rival.

' Father is gonna get killed if we don't escape,' Sumi thought. ' What to do?,' She thought.

" You're really doing this?, infront of my child?," Fukuzawa asked the mob boss.

" I'll do anything to get Izayoi's offspring, to obtain the power of the dream-sight ability," Mori said coldly.

Sumi gasped in horror.

' F-Fath,'

" What will it be, Fukuzawa-dono?," That smug smirk appeared on Mori's face again.

" I-I,"

" Hmm?," The boss turned his attention to the young woman.

" Huh?," The detectives and military glance at the young woman.

" I'll not let you have me!, I refuse to hand and bear the dream-sight ability offspring," Sumi said. A similar expression appeared on Sumi.

' I'll never give you the dream-sight ability offspring,' 

A nostalgia memory appeared into Mori's mind. A woman, whom he failed to have.

While the boss was distracted. Fukuzawa took this chance to escape with his daughter and comrades.

Something in Sumi bloom.

It could be bravery or confidence.

But she was able to fought back against Mori, through words.