Chapter three{meeting chuuya}

Third person's pov(Flashback)

" Yukichi, Our child, she has the dream-sight and Mori would be back to steal her this time," The woman said.

Fukuzawa Izayoi, Whom Sumi Resembles.

" I would not let him have our child, that is she is precious to us," Fukuzawa patted his daughter's head.

' The dream-sight ability must be protected,' The couple thought.

Sumi gasped when she woke up.

' Mother?, I saw mother,' She thought. She glance to the wall clock of her room and saw it was still very early.

' I should prepare Breakfast,' She thought and went to the bathroom to wash up quickly.

' I saw mother in my dream, What did that mean?,' Sumi thought.

" Sumi, I will be out of town today, due to a meeting, Please take care of yourself," Fukuzawa said. As he walk pass the bathroom.

' Father will be out of town?, Again?,' Sumi sighed sadly as her father would be out of town again.

She exits the small bathroom and went to get ready.

She combed her long hair, fixing her bangs. And slipping on her tabi socks

' Maybe I could go to the cafe near the Agency for a change,' She thought and bring her small bag with her.

She lock the door of the house before leaving.

' My ability, it must be awakening, It must be mother's sign,' She thought and went to cross the road without looking that a truck is coming towards her.

A strong grip grab her arm and brought her back to the stop-light stop.

" Idiot, Didn't see a truck coming this way," A man with a rough tone said.

Sumi gaze into the features of the beautiful man infront of her.

' So beautiful,' She thought.

" What you looking at?!," He exclaimed and released his hold on her.

" U-um, It's just," Sumi couldn't stop staring at him.

His ginger hair flowing. His sense of fashion in the western style caught her attention.

" We'll, I should get going," Sumi said. Trying to hide her blush.

" oi," The mafioso called.

Sumi paused and turned to glance at him last time.

" What's your name?," He asked.

" Sumi, Sumi Fukuzawa," Her raven hair was blown by the wind.

' Fukuzawa?, The director of the armed detective agency has a daughter?,' Chuuya thought.

" Chuuya Nakahara, Remember it Sumi," He said. And walk to the opposite street.

Leaving Sumi on her mind thoughts.

' Such a beautiful man, But isn't he a bit too short for his age?, maybe he must be lacking of nutrients,' Sumi thought.