Unknown

Sarah

After I regained consciousness, I was confused, dizzy and tired and a little bit hungry.
I remembered I fainted but who brought me here. I brushed my hair with my fingers.
I smelled men's perfume on my body, dark, bold, deep,overpowering ,masculine. And then reality hit me. I sat back in my bed. I picked up my water bottle and gulped the water down to my throat.
I focused. When I was in an alleyway, I was thinking about cooking, then my surroundings spun and everything went dark but someone carried me in their arms. I remembered. He was a strong man with a muscular body. I smell my shirt again.

Suddenly my mind was alarmed . It was the same smell when that shadow appeared. He smelled exactly the same. Dark, bold, but now something else is also added fear. I picked up my phone and called my dad. I'm going back to India. That's it. I don't wanna die here.
(Dad picked up my call)
"Hello"
"Sarah"
"Beta, are you listening?" He said.
"Yes dad"
"How are you?"
"I'm good, tell me what happened to my kid." He said.
And my tears were falling. My vision got blurry. "I missed you guys so much"
"It's so hard to live without you and mom", i said.
"Don't be sad. You're my strong bachcha (kid). If you act like this, it will become difficult for us."
"And your mom is already worried about you. If she knew you were crying and missing us she would book a ticket and call you back here", he said.
I cleared my voice. "Ahem, dad, I'm strong, but sometimes it's difficult for me."
"don't tell her, I know how she reacts," I said.
"Once your job starts you'll like it" he said.
"Yeah dad, after 5 days I will be busy."
"Go and explore Seattle make new friends and memories " he said,
"I will"," Okay bye I will call you back", I said.

Later on, I went to explore some places that I searched on Google. I booked a cab and had dinner at a restaurant while continuously calling Mr Ronan.
I went to "Pike Place Market". It's a public market in Seattle.
I grab some sea food from the market. Still calling Mr. Ronan.

  While I was walking to my apartment, someone grabbed my attention

"Hey, are you new here?" I looked back and there was a guy leaning against his door.
"Yeah" I said.
"There's a rumour about your apartment," he said.

"Oh really", "and what's that?" I said.
He smiled playfully, "whoever lived there. They had a charming neighbour like me."
"Ohh Oh I see" I replied, "but I can't see any charm in you."
He laughed at my comment and said "you had a point miss,"
I smiled back and then someone shut their door so hard. I jumped at the sudden sound.
And then we both laughed. "Btw what is your name?" I said.
"Adam Martin" he replied.
"Can I get yours" he said?
"I'm Sarah" I replied.
"Nice to meet you Sarah. I'm lucky to have a neighbour like you" he said.
"Ohh that's great" and I walked towards my apartment.

When I entered my room, something caught my attention. There is glucose with some chocolates and one more thing, paper. I jumped to my bed and grabbed all the things from the table. I picked up the paper and it was a small letter. I opened the envelope "Eat."
That's the only word that is written on the letter "Eat."

Hey readers! Hope you all enjoved thispart

part. Don't forget to Vote if you liked it.
Share with your friends.💖