THE END❤️‍🔥

Micheal

She rested her head on my shoulder and started to rub my hand. "Who raised you after that?"
"Ronan's father was always there for me whenever I needed him, he's like a father figure to me. He handled my father's business and raised me when he thought that I could handle it by myself. He gave everything back to me. And Ronan was so innocent and young at that time. He cared about me like a brother."
My phone rang. "Ronan is calling me, I have to go. We have a new contract today and be ready at 9 pm. This time we are going on an official date." I kissed her head and went to my apartment.

Sarah

When he left the apartment, my body felt distanced and I craved for his touch again. I got up and started to get dressed for the market and then I got a message from Micheal.

"Couldn't stop thinking about you"
"Can't wait to see you"

"Almost ready to dump you again"

I placed my phone on the table and put some mascara on.
As I was on my way to market, I received a call from Ronan.
"Hey, Sarah, I wanna take you somewhere" he said.
"Sorry, Ronan, I have plans with Micheal" I replied.
"I know, that's why I am calling you. Meet me outside. I will tell you the plans that I made. I bet it will excite you," he said.
"Okay, what kind of plan?" I replied and smiled.
"I am outside. Just come"
I hung up the call and applied my lipstick.
I rushed towards his car. "Hey, tell me what's going on in your mind", I replied with a smirk.
He smiled back and said, "Get in the car and I will tell you."
When I sat in his car, he said "Switch off your phone, he will be worried if you don't answer his calls."
"Okay," I felt weird when he said that.
"Here, drink this. You'll feel better."
"But where are we going" I asked.
He opened the bottle and gave it to me and said "Just wait, it will be fun."
And then after I drank the juice I felt a little dizzy, "Did you put something in my drink," I said in a low tone, and I couldn't see, everything was blurry.
And then someone hit my head from behind and everything went black.

Micheal

When I reached my office, Ronan was not there. I was constantly calling him but he didn't respond.
When I finished working, I saw Ana talking to someone about Ronan. I went to her.
"Hey"
"Hello MIC"
"Do you know where Ronan is?" I asked.
"Of course not" she dramatically changed her voice.
"Ana, just tell me I heard you" I said.
"Okay, date," she said, rolling her eyes at me.
"Date?" I asked.
"Yeah, he liked that girl and he was waiting for the right time. With my little help, he did what he wanted," she said.
As I was thinking why he didn't tell me about this girl, or if it's so important to him why he arranged the meeting, this can be done tomorrow.
"I bet you will like her, no, no, no, you will love her." She said and chuckled after that.
I ignored her.

6 hours later

I was waiting outside of her apartment. Her phone was switched off. She was probably pretending that she probably didn't want to go with me.
I knocked on her door more than 5 times.
My anxiety hit my guts and I couldn't control it. I grabbed my keychain and found her keys to unlock her apartment.

When I entered, there was some jewellery on her table and her red dress on the bed. But she was not there. I called her again "switched off".
"Where are you Sarah", I said to myself.

I locked her apartment again and when I was leaving I saw Adam.
"Hey, Adam," I said.
"Hey"
"You know where Sarah is?"
"Yeah, she left with Ronan. I saw her sitting in his car."
"When?" I panicked. Where are they? They are the only family I have.
"Probably 6 hours ago."
"Fuck" I screamed and my mind continuously told me that they weren't hurt, they were stuck somewhere, I would find them.
I track their location and inform the police, but I need to find them on my own.
As I was circling the same spot, I remembered Ana mentioned Ronan this morning.
I called her but she didn't pick her up.
So I started my car and went to her house. When I reached there, I talked to her house security. They said she had left 4 hours ago. They did not tell me where she was going I told them that my friends were missing and now her. I sent her number to my cybersecurity team and they told me that her last location was the same as theirs, but she has GPS in her car, so maybe I can find something from that. After 10 min of insisting, they agreed.
When I reached that location, there were just trees, darkness and a one-way road.