Broken

Micheal

She said she didn't like me, so I came back to my apartment and tomorrow I will call her company's HR and convince her to hire her again. But after I sat on my sofa, my heart felt heavier. If she didn't like me, why was she comfortable with me? Maybe I understood her wrong. I was so heartbroken at that time.
I promised myself that I would never disturb her again if she didn't want me.
I went back to sleep. I felt a little strange on my bed, and it felt all new to me. I couldn't be addicted to her this much. I hate myself for forcing myself on her.

Next day

While I was getting ready for my garage, I got a message from Ronan about our new deal. But I didn't want to be involved with that company. Ronan knew I didn't like them, but he still arranged a meeting.

When I was in my parking, I got a glimpse of her. She was standing in front of her office car, but I ignored her. I passed her like she didn't even exist. She gave me a confused stare. I grabbed my bike keys and disappeared as soon as possible.

 I grabbed my bike keys and disappeared as soon as possible

As I reached my office, there was another problem. I can't deal with it. My ex was the reason I didn't want to work with that company. She's the main manager of that company. She smirks at my entry. I was not in the mood to talk to her, so I ignored her.
But she blocked me with her hands. I stared at her hard enough. But she smiled at me and said, "Miss me?"
I didn't give her an answer.
She placed her hands on my chest.
I removed it aggressively.
"Awww, Micheal, don't be rude". She said.
"Don't piss him off Ana, or he will deny your offer", Ronan said finally.
She sighed and sat on the chair next to mine.

After the meeting, I went for lunch with Ronan, so we could decide what we should do.
"But they will provide new and decent products, we need that and prices are good enough," he said.
"She is smart, I know why she's doing this favour, but I don't want her. She needs to understand that". I said.
"Maybe she wants to win you back, maybe she's the one" Ronan laughed while saying this shitty joke.
"Stop it, Ronan, I am not in a mood today," I said.
"Okay, what is going on with Sarah?" He asked.
"Nothing" I replied, but something woke up in my heart after hearing her name.
"Bro Ana is amazing, and she's coming with our team today," he said nervously.
"Where?" I asked. "Your place, 7. Pm."  "Ronan, why would you do that? You know I'm not interested. You can arrange this unnecessary meeting at your home.
"Yeah, I can, but there are more than 20 people they can't fit in."
"Fine."

Sarah

While returning from my office, I noticed some people laughing near my door. When I got a little closer, I saw Ronan with some of his friends. He looked at me and said, "Hey Sarah, how are you?"
I went to him and said, "I'm good, how are you?"
"Fantastic" he replied and gave me a smirk.
As I thought I should go back to my apartment, the door opened in front of me. And I saw him, Micheal, with some pretty hot girl. She looks so elegant in a blue dress, her hair is short and well-made, she looks so stunning, and her body is perfect. I smiled at her. She smiled back and placed her hand on his chest. It hurts me to look at it. Micheal didn't say a word. He's just staring at me with those beautiful green eyes. I felt I couldn't breathe if I stood there anymore. But Ronan said, "Ana, this is Sarah, she's new in the building and Sarah this is Ana. She's from our office."

I smiled again at her

And she smiled back and said, "You have a beautiful smile, Sarah."
"Thank you" I couldn't help but smile again. And I looked at Micheal again, but he didn't even blink while looking at me. I rolled my eyes at him while leaving them and smirked at him like "I knew what kind of man he is."

I said I didn't like him, so "why do I feel broken?" I grabbed my sheets and started to change them because they smelled like him. After I was done doing that, I lay down on my bed and shut my eyelids.