Past

Sarah

"Make a wish," I said.
He closed his eyes and held my hand. "You"
My cheeks blushed after hearing his words. How could he say those beautiful words?
His phone rang without a stop.
He switched off and smiled at me. "Can't let them disturb my golden time"
I smiled and looked downwards.
We sat on a couch. He decided that we were going to watch a movie, and ordered pizza. He just likes to be the surrounding boss. He sat next to me without saying anything.
But then he stood and looked at me. He looked a little bit confused.
"What?" I said and rolled my eyes.
"Do you mind if I sit next to you?"
"Yes, of course, even if you take another breath I will mind that too," I said sarcastically.
"Okay". He smiled and jumped next to me.
"What are we gonna watch, Romance, mystery or something else? He asked.
"No, you decide" I replied in annoyance.
He stared at my face for a good 30 seconds.
"You look cute when you're annoyed," he said while looking at my face.
"Okay, so forget about the movie, watch me instead" I said and rolled my eyes at him.
He grabbed me from my cheeks and pulled me towards him. His lips were too close to mine. He looked down at my lips and said,
"You shouldn't have said that."
And suddenly he switched off the TV and tried to get closer.
"Micheal" I said
"Sarah" he replied.
He kissed me on the chin and my body shivered.
"Let's talk," he said softly and gently placed my head on his shoulder.
I molded into his body like it was made for me.
"Can I ask you something?" I said.
"Ask me anything" he replied as he held my arm with his hand.
"Why did you scare me, when I shifted here, you didn't like me?" I asked one of the most important questions.
"It was not just about you, I never wanted anyone to live here, you're the third one who is living here." He said.
"Why, and who are those two who lived here before me?"
"6 months ago, Ronan gave this apartment to a family. They lived a week here because I didn't know I was in L.A., and when I came back from my trip I threatened them. They have a beautiful 5-year-old daughter. I scared her too, and after one month they decided to leave."
"But why do you threaten and scare them", I asked him as I was looking at his face.
"I want this apartment for myself, there are so many memories, most of them are bad."
That's why,
I couldn't live here, but Ronan wanted to sell this apartment because of my past trauma, and I couldn't let him do that.

Micheal
She placed her hand on my chest and hugged me from behind while sitting on the bed.
"What happened in your past?"
It's hard for me to remember everything again, and again. It felt like I was experiencing those memories again.
"My father was an aggressive and alcoholic person. He beats my mother every day.
And he didn't beat her in their room. He wanted me to watch her bleeding. When I worried about her he got angrier and beat her more aggressively. I couldn't help her when she was suffering.
After his anger was gone, he wanted peace in his house and went to sleep, while my mom and I were crying in my small room quietly.
I was 15 at that time, and whenever my anger came into my body, my mother told me to not become like him.

One day when I came back from school, my dad was marching into his room, when he saw me, he rushed towards me and said, "Your mom is gone."
"Mic your mom was cheating on me, she left you and me for some guy"
I couldn't believe him. I dialled her number again and again, but no one received it.

"Sarah, she left me. She didn't even think about me."
(My eyes got watery, and I couldn't hold my tears as I was living every moment again)
"She was my favourite human being on earth, I didn't trust anyone but her, and she left me, her only child, "Sarah", who loved her so much, who cared for her, who fought for her, who wiped her tears."
Sarah hugged me tightly, and I could see tears in her eyes. I wiped her tears and said, "Are you gonna do the same?"

"No never, I will never do that" she said, holding my face in her tiny hands.
And kissed my eyes. I felt peace, I felt home.
"Let's sleep," she said.
I didn't say anything. I lay down on her pillow and she hugged me and placed her head on my arm.
I didn't know when my vision got blurry and I slept.

Hey readers,
I will upload next chapter soon
Don't forget to vote my story and comment your favourite part. 💕