Regret

Shadow

She threw my gift out. I saw them while I was going to meet my new business partner. I wanted to go and make her eat all the stuff right in front of me. But I was already late for the meeting so I picked them up and placed them in my apartment.

When I came back from my meeting, I headed to her apartment. She's sleeping. As she peacefully dozes off, I find myself unable to tear my gaze away from her. The gentle moonlight casts a soft glow on her face, those beautiful features of hers. Every breath she took calmed the storm in me. At that moment, I felt attracted. Am I attracted to her? I can't help but watch her like she's just a baby who likes to sleep peacefully. Every second I spent in her presence felt like a gift.
She tried to leave me and I told her not to.
But she was so predictable. I need to teach her how to do self-defence. When I banged her head I felt guilty, that's why I left her apartment immediately. I can't be hard on her. I'm not good for her. But I can't stay away from her. Every time I see her my heart races, my palms get sweaty, I am a mess. "She's a trouble " I said to myself.

I saw Adam. He was the one she was very comfortable with. I placed my hand on his neck and said into his ear "stay away from her."
He looked confused and said "who ?"
"SARAH" I said.
"Oh, Michael, she's just a friend" he said.
"She's not" I said while fisting my hands.
He saw anger in my eyes. Instantly he said:
"Okay, if you have a problem with that, I will keep my distance."
"Make sure, buddy, you don't upset me" I said while thumping on his back.

I can't sleep. I was constantly thinking about her.
I walked to my window. While scrolling my phone, then I got a message from Ronan.
"Hey buddy"
I called him. I don't like texting. It irritates me to wait for someone's reply.
"Hey" I said.
"Yeah, I know you'll call me" he said.
"Hmm what's wrong she complained again?" I asked.
"Did you scared her again" he said?
I didn't answer him.
"Micheal, you need to stop, bro." He said
"I will","send her number", I said.
"No, Michael, enough. You've already scared her to death" he said.
"Okay, now send her number Ronan, otherwise you know" I said while smirking.
He hung up my call and sent a number with one text "don't do anything wrong".
I ignored the text and saved her number "Trouble."

I don't like texting, but if I called her it would be awkward. So I wrote a message "Can't sleep kiddo" while looking at the screen. I smiled genuinely after a long time.

I placed my phone on the table

"Notification"
I grabbed my phone and opened her message "."
Full-stop? Maybe she was sleeping or she was trying to write something. I smiled again.

I woke up early and started to get ready for my garage. Today I need to modify some classic cars. Ronan will be there too.

I took a quick bath. I don't dress to impress people. They should know who they're dealing with. I picked my sharp black suit, ensuring every detail was perfect. I paired it with a white shirt and unbuttoned three upper buttons.

When I left my apparent i got a quick  glance over her apartment

When I left my apparent i got a quick  glance over her apartment. Stepping into her apartment, I wanted to look at her beautiful face.
But she's not here.
Where is she ?

Hey readers lets share this story to other readers
And don't forget to vote and leave your comments.💖