In your dreams

Micheal

I held her hands. They were so soft and small. I said "You don't need to hide from me."
She was looking down at the hands where I was holding them. I said while looking at her beautiful face. "I couldn't sleep at night because of you, kiddo" "why did you try to run away from me?"
she looked at me and pouted her lips. "You act like a serial killer" she said.
I laughed so hard.
"You scared me" she continued.
"Are you scared right now?" I asked.
"No" now you're laughing and you aren't angry."
"Angry at what?" I questioned her.
"I didn't come on a date you had planned."
"Ohhh of course I was annoyed and angry when I reached your apartment, but when I saw you eating pasta in those comfy black outfits my anger vanished."
I saw her body become comfortable. She relaxed her shoulders and left my hands. And sat next to me. Her fingers touched my hand and I felt butterflies.

She asked "you can't sleep,why?"  "And why are you scaring me?" She asked

"And why are you scaring me?" She asked.
"I don't want you to live here, and I can't sleep because of you. I want to be with you every day and night," I said.
"You don't want me to live here?" she asked again.
I know she was curious but I couldn't tell her my past, my trauma. It's hard for me to open up.

"I will tell you, but you have to promise me something." I said playfully.
"No,I don't make promises" she said while hiding her smile.
"Ohh now you're copying me" I said as I grabbed her hand again. I wanted to touch her. It gave me peace and assurance.
She looked at me but didn't say a word.
So I made my second move. I tucked her hair behind her ears. And holding her chin, her skin was so soft I got closer to her lips to kiss her.

 And holding her chin, her skin was so soft I got closer to her lips to kiss her

"You want more pasta" she said hurriedly while standing on the bed. I smiled and licked my lips, "Yes why not", I said.
She quickly went to the kitchen and I screamed from her room, "You have to make breakfast for me."  "Daily".

"In your dreams" she screamed from the kitchen. I heard her giggles.

I laid down on her bed again and smiled at myself.

Sarah
As I came back to my room from the kitchen, he was lying down on my bed. "I said, hey, here's your pasta."
But he didn't answer.
I didn't even know his name. I leaned over to him and grabbed my phone. Ohh so his name is Micheal ,he saved his number on my phone. Micheal, I said in a lower voice and smiled after that, I didn't know why.
But he didn't answer. I placed his pasta on the night table. When I checked him closely, he was sleeping cutely. My heart melted but I poked him with one finger and said "hey you need to go."
No answer, he was sweating in his coat so I removed it. "But why am I doing all of this" I question myself. He turned to his left and I looked at his perfectly shaped face. He looks cute even in his beard. I picked up the pasta from the table and placed it in the fridge. When I came back, he was all over my bed. My bed looked so small for his muscular body.

I covered him in a blanket and went to another room. But that place is not clean enough for me. There were clothes all over the place and bags and what not. But when I was clearing my mess, I saw a big lizard resting on the bed. I almost screamed, but then I put my hands to my mouth and went back to my room in seconds.
I adjusted myself on the corner of a bed. And then he turned to his right side. He was so close to me but he looked calm and handsome while sleeping. I placed one hand on his bearded cheek. I felt current again. I closed my eyes.

 I closed my eyes