Introduction🥀

Greeting and Rules

Hello everyone! I hope your day is going wonderfully awesome. Thank you so much for clicking on this story. But before reading this I would like you all to know some things. There are some rules that I made and I request you all to follow them or else I will not hesitate to complain or curse for your toes' pinky to get hit by the corner of a table :]

don't forget to check out my other minsung stories if you like to. ( They are shitty-)

Rules:

1.no hate

2. English is not my first language so no making fun of me.

3. Don't vote unless you comment cause I love reading comments <3

4. This story is going to be very cringe and dramatic. I don't want you to comment bad shits.

5. There is nothing to do with the members in real life so please don't come at me or make fun of any members

6. Have a look at the warnings!!

7. Enjoy!

Credits

I would like to give credit to  @MiroEra021 for an upcoming chapter.

Please Support her, Her stories are lit. You will find them in my reading list if you want to.

I am thankful that she agreed to work on the chapter. (I couldn't even believe my favorite author was about to write for me!!!) 

And credits to  @YourFav_Rose  also for the upcoming chapter that'll include smut ;) ( She's my bestie. I love her so much 🥺)

Description

•♦Mafia AU♦•

Han Jisung is broken by his past and Weary of his classic high school life, When one day, The news of his grandfather's death breaks him again and leads him to leave Busan. Being framed as the serial killer, He gets kidnapped by the one and only, most murderous Mafia gang Ablazetus. The tension between Minho, the leader of Ablazetus, and Jisung seems to grow along with Many unanswered questions being solved. who could've known a misunderstanding would lead to something far more than that?

To Minho, Jisung was just a misunderstanding. To Jisung, Minho was his worst nightmare. They both have very awkward feelings towards each other including hatred, Now that fate has brought them together, they can't bring themselves to let the other go.

At last, They understood that they had found their contentedness in each other.

"Suffering has... become my shadow. Wherever I go. It follows"

"Then I'll be the source of light to prevent it"

My first ever action book, hope you like it!

Tw: Very cringe, Dramatic, blood, homophobia, Errors, smut, cursing, BoyxBoy, Mature scenes, slow burn, traumatic past, Losing someone, and maybe more.

Characters