Game🥀

Chapter 24: Game

"What are we making?" Jisung said, sitting on the kitchen counter "What do you want to eat?" Minho smiled "Cookies!!"

"But you were hungry. So no."

"Min please" Jisung puppy-eyed "That ain't working" Minho smirked "Hyung please" Okay Minho almost gave in. 

Almost.

"Still a no"

"But I want to eat cookies" Jisung whined, a huge pout forming on his lips again. He didn't know why but he had been whiny and soft ever since Minho and he confessed "Sorry love but-"

"Ahh~ Hyung~"

 Minho almost choked on his saliva "Did you moan?!" Minho wiped his mouth "Heh" Jisung smirked. 

Almost immediately Minho's eyes darkened, He stared at Jisung hungrily 

"Make that sound once more and I'll not hesitate to bend you over and fuck the shit out of you" Minho smugly ginned in victory when he saw Jisung looking speechless.

"LET'S JUST COOK!"

.

.

.

.

"The smell is making me more hungry~" Jisung hummed at the smell. After a lot of whining and teasing, they decided to make cookies. Minho just smiled in return.  

"You know I never thought that...I would fall in love with you" Jisung exclaimed shyly "Me too but I am glad~" Minho cupped Jisung's cheeks "Why did you change your mind? Like...after rejecting me?" Jisung spoke, "I went to Mum's room."

"Mrs Lee?"

"Yeah. She told me something and that opened my eyes" Minho sighed. He couldn't tell Jisung what they talked about. He wasn't ready to discuss his past right now. "What did you talk about?"

"Shh, it's secret. I can't tell it to Jisungie. It's between Nari and Minnie" Minho brought his index finger to his lips, making his voice like a baby's. "Oh my god~ You're so cuteeee. I wanna kiss you~" Jisung pouted at his cuteness "Go ahead" Minho chuckled. Slowly they leaned in before connecting their lips. 

Jisung moved his lips trying to take the lead. In an instant, Minho pulled back and raised an eyebrow "What are you trying to do?"

"Dominating the cuter" Jisung cheekily grinned. The younger made a surprised noise when Minho lifted him onto the counter.

 Before Jisung could process what was happening Minho closed his mouth by his hand. 

"Dominating the cuter?" He scoffed "Am I the cute one? And you're trying to dominate me?" He pressed himself onto him. Jisung eyes rolled back when he felt their crotch touching 

"Let me tell you your place"

He removed his hand from Jisung's mouth revealing his flushed face "Min-" The older connected their lips once again. This time, it was a lot rougher and messy. Minho's tongue ran over Jisung's lips, exploring every inch of the younger's mouth. 

He let out a gasp when Minho's hand slid under his shirt. His skin tingled under his touch. Minho pulled apart and dived right into his neck. He left sweet kisses on his collarbone before sucking certain spots. Jisung's breath hitched.

Jisung hummed when Minho softly carrased Jisung's exposed waist. He traveled back to his lips. Jisung moaned in his mouth feeling the older's grip tighten. Jisung felt his whole body on fire. He caught a hold of the older's hands. He squeezed it.