Upset🥀

Chapter 14: Upset

He knew he pulled him low enough to hate him but why?

Why did Jeongin forgive him? He wanted him to curse at his face, tell him how much he hated him but no, he forgave in an instant just when he mumbled a quiet 'sorry'. Deep down Chan knew that Jeongin was not angry but disappointed. He knew and wanted him to confess because he wanted to help the younger. Not physically but mentally. He wanted Jeongin to share his pain with him, so he could lessen the burden on the younger somewhat. 

"Hey...Jeongin" Chan hesitated. "Yes, Hyung?" His reply was nowhere near angry. Like the word anger didn't exist in his history of emotions. Just like a pure soul. "You are not upset?" Chan's words were gentle and hesitant. He felt the need to never let Jeongin down even though he still believed he had already committed that sin. But deep down in the ocean of Chan's feelings, there was a spark awakening. A spark, telling him that there was plenty of time left to make things right. But there are always two types of thinking or you can say thoughts in you. one negative and the other positive. It always depends on you whether you'll go with negative or positive. Chan's negative thinking was forcing him to believe that everything was over. That he has pulled Jeongin low enough to despise him.

"Upset? why?" Jeongin smiled, cute dimples forming on his cheeks "Jeongin what I-I had done was horrible-" Jeongin made an 'shh' sound cutting Chan's sentence "You are and were sorry doing that and I doubt that If anybody else was there instead of you hyung. I probably would've been dead or they would've made me unconscious right at the moment when I popped behind and said I know you're the one who kidnapped my friends and all that bullshit-" Jeongin slapped a hand on his mouth and looked around panic-stricken. He looked over his shoulder and all around. Chan furrowed his eyebrows confused about what in the fricking hell Jeongin was doing. Jeongin let out a sigh and cupped his cheeks in relief. "Gosh, I was almost dead" Panic washed over Chan when he heard the word 'Dead'. In defense, He grabbed Jeongin's wrist and pulled him close enough for their chest to collide. He pulled his gun out aiming at everywhere. His grip tightened "Who?" Chan's voice was deep and serious "What do you mean?.." Jeongin's stomach was somersaulting inside, a warm sensation creeping its way down his cheeks. "By whom did you mean you would've been killed? Dead." 

"Ohhh Hyung it's nothing. I was just being dramatic. I said the BS word remember? If Changbin and Hannie Hyung heard that. They would've killed me" Jeongin's giggle filled the room. "Eh?-Really?" Chan said, his grip loosening and lowering his gun. "Yass hyung"

Chan's lips twitched and he smiled, Making Jeongin for some reason flustered. "You're just like a child" Chan chuckled "I am after all" 

Both looked at each other before breaking into fits of laughter.

I guess it is okay, Okay for me to apologize 

~

The coldness that used to cover up their adorable faces was not there anymore as if it never existed.

Yeonjun, Jisung, and Felix were crying. Crying because of laughing so much. These three were inseparable, especially Jisung and Felix. These three were right now in the dance room practicing for Jisung's first mission. Jisung's singing was unexpectedly really well and what I meant by really well was that his singing was on the same level as a professional idol. Yeonjun gave him a song To Learn. As it was in English, there were some difficulties but Yeonjun was sure Jisung would handle it. 

A knock interrupted their giggles. Felix and Yeonjun's face turned cold. They stood up and bowed. Minho walked in not sparing Jisung a glance. He motioned his hands indicating he wanted Yeonjun and Felix out. They quickly bowed and took their leave. 

"How's it going?" Jisung grinned. Minho raised his eyebrow, looking at him unamused "How's your fighting skill going" No change, There was no change in Minho's voice. They were still cold as ice. "Good" Jisung looked down not liking his response "Why the hell are you sulking? are you a toddler?" Minho scoffed. Jisung opened his mouth to say something but Minho was faster "What are you gonna do? Punch me with your tiny fist?" Minho smirked "Listen-" Jisung poked his tongue on his cheek from inside "I should get going. Don't wanna waste my time." Minho shrugged 

"Oi, depressed boy!" Minho turned around and looked at Jisung who was feeling too proud of the nickname he gave "Depressed boy?" Minho raised his eyebrow "You heard it right my dear sir" Minho's cheek flushed light pink, not too much for Jisung to notice "And where did you get that nickname from?"

"From the name 'Ablazetus'. I know what it means. felix told me. Who the hell gives their mafia gang a name so depressing?" Jisung's tone sounded like he was saying a matter of facts "What about you smoke? What name would you give if you ever made a Mafia gang" Minho asked, coming closer to Jisung "Umm Like...ah! Diamond, the ultimate mafia gang" Jisung's voice gets dramatic. To this, Minho snickered before cracking up. "Oh my god. You are such a toddler~" Minho went silent for a moment "Diamond-pfft-" Minho's laugh was somehow really comforting for Jisung's ear but It was provoking him badly. 

"Shut up! or else I'll make you!"

"By what? with your diamond the ultimate mafia gang?"

"Minho I swear to god I'll strangle you!!"

"With your tiny hands?? You won't even reach!"

"I am just inches shorter than you!!"

"That is a lot Jisung or should I say,  leader of Diamond, the ultimate mafia gang?"

Now getting tired of them bickering like old married couples, Jisung had no choice but to shut Minho up by grabbing his collar and pulling him forward to connect their lips. Minho's eyes widened when he felt the soft lips on his but before he could react or even understand what just happened Jisung pulled away with a glare. " Shut up. ". " wha-. " Minho did shut up. His brain had turned into a mush and he had completely forgotten what they were previously bickering about. His eyes were stuck on the lips connected to his for a few seconds and he couldn't move them away.

 He wanted to touch them, feel them, and taste them again. " Stay still okay? " " Wha— " Jisung couldn't even speak when he felt Minho lean in and press their lips again. Minho's eyes were closed as Jisung's eyes were widened. After Minho didn't lean back after a few seconds, Jisung closed his eyes and pressed his lips back. Immediately Minho's hands travelled to Jisung's waist and pulled him closer as their lips moved in sync. Jisung's heart was beating fast and he didn't know when he slowly opened his mouth to sigh when Minho took his lower lips in between his own. He felt a soft bite being placed on his lower lip and he shivered. When he tried to suck on Minho's lips, Minho's eyes suddenly widened as he realized what they were doing. And as soon as he had leaned in, he leaned away with a hand clasped over his mouth. What were they doing? 

They shouldn't do this. 

Credits to @MiroEra021 4 D kissing scene :)
This story is written by ur 13 yr old dumb teen
whose English is not even her first language. So guys bear w me!!

Bye bby girls!

EAT A EGG!

🥚❤️ :>