Crack🥀

Chapter 16: Crack

An freezing gaze will turn into a loving and affectionate gaze was something Minho never thought.

He, himself could feel how he was looking at the Squirrel like boy. The younger looked annoyingly beautiful in this state. His wet eyelashes looked longer and curled, His cute cheek had dried tear stains, and His eyes were puffy and red yet he looked so gorgeous, annoyingly gorgeous. Minho found himself staring at him, His eyes landed on Jisung's lips. His lipstick was smudged and Minho wanted to be the reason for it, To kiss him hard to smudge his lipstick.

With a sudden mention of the kiss in his mind, His mind crossed the memories of their kiss, their first and maybe last kiss. He touched his lips missing the feeling of the younger's lips on his own. He let out a shaky breath when he recalled with how much force he pinned Jisung against the wall. His eyes traveled down to Jisung's hands and the sight made his eyes even sad. His knuckles were still injured from the time when he punched the floor out of anger when Minho told him that they'd kidnap Jeongin also. At last, he saw Jisung's waist. He stopped breathing for a second. He looked closely and then he saw the cut.

There was a cut on his waist that was bleeding, Not too much but not too less also. Panic washed over Minho's face. He stood up and rushed to get someone to treat him. 

Jeongin was here. Chan hired a tutor for him. He was making quite good progress in the medical field so Minho could trust him. Right? His walking back and forth made it evident how impatient he was getting. After 30 minutes which felt like hours for Minho, Jeongin came out, he looked exhausted. He wiped off his sweat and made his way to Minho. "Is it healed?" Minho tried to sound as stern as possible to which he failed miserably. Unintentionally and Unfortunately, he sounded vulnerable. In an instant, Jeongin's face softened. His lower lips stuck out forming a pout on his face "Are you okay?" 

No, not until he sees Jisung and maybe apologizes to him. He didn't know what to do anymore so he stayed quiet. His eyes screamed to know how Jisung was. Jeongin taking the hint assured him "He's Alright but I don't think you are...hyung" He was the first person after Jisung to call him that and for some reason, It didn't Bother him. "I am okay and...I am-I am sorry Jeongin" Minho didn't dare to look into his eyes. A huge smile formed on the younger's face. The sadness in the air seemed less now. "No, no. It's okay. I know what you are doing" Jeongin tilted his head, his fluffy hair falling on his eyes. A warm feeling crept its way into Minho's chest. Jeongin was just like Chan but a younger version. He comforted him like Chan would've. 

Minho felt hesitant entering his room because the last time those eyes cried because of him and he didn't want that. With a heavy heart, he stepped in. As soon as he looked up he was met by the squirrel boy. Minho's breath got stuck in his throat. Jisung was in his bed...half naked

Well, not really. Jisung was covered in bandages. The white cloth covering his chest and the sides of his waist exposed a generous amount of his skin. His soft and milky skin made Minho dizzy. He gulped when Jisung looked at him. "Minho?.." Jisung said, grabbing a hoodie that was precisely placed by Jeongin there. His cheek flushed when he realized that the hoodie was his own. The thought of Jisung in his hoodie made his stomach flutter. "Are you fine now, Jisung?" He spoke as softly as he could "I am fine but I-..I-" Minho raised his eyebrow not understanding what the younger was trying to imply. He practically dashed towards Jisung when he saw him getting out of bed. "What are you doing?!" Minho held him by his shoulders, slowly pushing him back. Jisung just stared at him making Minho stare at him back. All of a sudden, two arms were wrapped around Minho's torso.

 Minho let out a gasp before looking down at Jisung who had his eyes shut. Jisung snuggled closer into Minho's chest. He waited, waited for himself to be pushed but it never came instead he was engulfed in a warm hug. Minho's mind screamed to let go but his heart and body weren't listening. Slowly, Jisung let go and stared at his hands which were fiddling with one another. Jisung wore Minho's hoodie before standing up. Minho reacted fast and picked him up in bridal style [A/N: Sorry guys I can't help it:')] Jisung let out a gasp before gripping into Minho's shirt. 

Minho, without saying another word briskly placed him on the bed back. Jisung stared at him confused. "I am a Mafia, remember that. So, I can't let you stay alone in your room. There is a high possibility for a Member of West Hail to come here to intrude and you're injured. You won't be able to fight them" Minho said, Shuffling his clothes in his closet looking for something. "Then where are you gonna sleep?" Jisung asked nibbling on his bottom lip. "Here" Minho threw a pillow and blanket on the floor. "What? No. It's your room, I can sleep on the ground-"

"Jisung you're injured" Minho looked at you unamused "I can't let you sleep on the floor, It will worsen your injury," Minho said, finally taking out a black cloth from his closet. "Come here" Minho pointed at the bathroom "What?"

"Come here I need to change your pants" Jisung's cheeks became warm and red. His ears also become beet red. His face resembles a tomato. "What...are you saying?" Jisung chuckled "I am serious" Minho raised his eyebrows "Really?" A smile was not leaving his face. He stared at Minho's face who looked at him like a kitty. Jisung took the support of the bed and came in front of Minho. Minho sneaked his hand into Jisung's waist supporting him. He stopped when Jisung didn't move with him. His breath hitched when Jisung placed his hand on his hair and ruffled them slightly letting out a giggle in the process. Minho furrowed his eyebrow and shook his head when he saw Jisung grinning cutely. Minho's lips twitched and formed a smile taking Jisung by surprise. 

"Let me help you" The older placed the younger on a chair and handed him his shorts in his hands. "I'll do the rest by myself" Jisung smiled. "Are you sure?" Minho said hesitated. Just when Minho left. Jisung slid on the black shorts before removing his pants. Warmness engulfed him in the older's clothes. His heart beating loudly, he could hear it himself, and then it paused. His heart dropped to his stomach. Why was Minho doing this? Why was he caring about him so much? And why was he liking it??

He quickly yet carefully made his way out of the washroom and sat on the bed. Minho's bed. A few moments later, Minho came back with soup in his hands. He placed it on the lamp table and gestured for Jisung to have it. Jisung opened his mouth to say something. But the words seem to be stuck. Almost as if he was stuck. And finally, he choked it out "Why are you taking care of me?" Pause. Everything paused. Minho stopped and looked him straight in his eyes. He looked lost in thoughts. The way minho's eyes darkened made Jisung wonder if he said the wrong thing.

"You know my face, name, and my family members. On top of that, you're a flame. If there was any other member here I would've done the same thing" Crack.

It cracked again.

Jisung's heart cracked again.

Guys Guys Guys Guys Guys Guys Guys Guys Guys Guys Guys Guys!

GUYS!??

HOW TF THIS GOT 1K THIS FASTT???!

I AM SERIOUSLY SOOOOO HAPPYY! I LOVE ALL OF U SMM<33

U guys r getting a double update ;)

EAT A EGG!