Dawn🥀

Chapter 23: Dawn

Jisung didn't sleep the whole night. He knew Minho loved him but wouldn't admit it. His words felt like daggers stabbing his heart. His throat felt dry, and his eyes started tearing up. 

He looked over at the clock. It was 3 a.m., hours since he left Minho's room and came to his. His? Can he call this room his? He didn't know No matter how much he tried to drift his mind off from Minho, every single thing reminded him of him. He went downstairs to get himself water.

As soon as he reached the kitchen, his eyes locked with another pair of eyes. 

Minho stared at him with those oh so lovingly eyes and Jisung hated how he wouldn't admit it. Jisung grabbed a glass and filled it up with water. Quickly chugging it up, he placed it back and turned around. 

But before he could take another step. He was pulled by his wrist and his other landed on a firm chest. "Minho-" Another pair of lips cut him off. Jisung's heart paced up, realizing their heartbeat was in the same motion as his hand resting on the older's chest. A soft bite was felt on his bottom lip encouraging him to sigh into the kiss 

"Huh?-"

"I love you too"

Jisung stared at him with wide-open eyes "I am sorry..." Minho looked up stopping his tears 

"All this time, I was afraid I would lose you. But no matter how much I tried to get rid of you, I failed every time! And I couldn't be more glad. Because separating you from me was like losing myself, my heart, my soul.-

 -I thought you were driving me crazy but instead, you were making me realize how much you meant to me. You are the remedy for my scars, the dawn waiting for my dark days to be over and then spreading your shine....and the source of light that prevents the shadow that has become my suffering. I-...I love you Han Jisung"

Jisung took a deep breath in, before saying "Minho...you mean it?"

"I mean it from the fucking bottom of my heart" 

Jisung's bottom lip quivered and soon both of them started crying followed by soft chuckles "I love you so much!!" Jisung said, wiping his tears that seemed to be endless.

 Minho pulled Jisung by his waist and connected their lips. He pulled back and then rested his forehead against the younger's. Their breath fanned over each other lips. 

"I...love you too, my love"

~

"So, Why did you call us here?" Felix said eyes wandering to all the 7 boys once again gathered at Minho's mansion. "You have a mission," Minho said, straightening his posture and turning more serious. "Who? me?" Felix pointed at himself with his index finger

 "Yes. You and Changbin"

"WHAT?!" The mentioned people said in unison. 

.

.

.

.

He aimed his gun at the target, waiting for a moment before shooting. The older winced when he saw the blood coming from the target's head. The younger just scoffed at his behavior.

"No need to scoff geez. It's my first time after so long" Changbin rolled his eyes, pulling his mask down.

 "Yeah sure," Felix said, grabbing his gun and hitting the target twice to see if he was alive.