Love🥀

Chapter 22: Love

Don't play the song now

Jisung fluttered his eyes open only to be met with the sight of Minho sleeping. He blushed when all the past events flooded at once. He recalled everything.

How they met. 

How Minho was in the beginning.

How he tried to seduce him.

Their fight.

Their kisses.

Their-"Jisung?"Minho stretched. "Uh- yes?" To say it was quite awkward cause both of them knew it was nothing more than a one-night stand. 

But then why does Jisung wish it was more?

He let out a gasp when Minho sneaked his hand inside the younger's hoodie and slightly pinched his waist. In an instant, Jisung's face turned beet red. 

"What happens now?" Minho chuckled "Last night you were screaming my name for god sake" It didn't help much for Jisung as he hid inside the covers. 

"Okay, sleeping beauty. Get up now." Minho shook his head chuckling. He pulled the covers off them and went to the washroom.

"What the fuck we just did?!" 

Jisung kicked his leg but stopped when he felt the pain in his lower back. He banged the bathroom door hearing a 'What?' From inside "Come fast!"

"Why?"

"What do you mean 'why?" Just come!" Jisung yelled from outside. Minho rolled his eyes and got out. Just when he was going to enter, Minho smacked his ass.

 "MINHO YOU FUCKER! IT'S STILL SORE YOU ASS!!"

.          .          .          .

"Does it hurt?" Jisung said, tracing the cut on Minho's hand "A bit but not too much" 

"Did you treat it?" He asked 

"No. I didn't get the time to do it"

 "Oh yeah. you were busy fucking me"

"Jisung."

"Okay okay. I want to ask something" He said hesitantly "Shoot"

"Can I go out?" Jisung bit his lips scared that he might said something wrong "...okay but Felix will go with you" Minho smiled slightly. 

Jisung eyes dilated and his lips broke into a huge grin. He grabbed Minho by his neck and gave him a quick peck. "I'll be getting ready then. Thanks and Bye!"

 Minho's cheeks flushed light pink. He coughed it off and went to his work.

"Oi Felix~" Jisung sang "Sungie babe! What's up?" Felix quickly hopped up to Jisung. "Minho allowed me to go out with you!"

"What the fuck? That sounded like I asked you out and he's your dad and he allowed you to date me" Jisung just stared at him before smacking his head "Don't let your intrusive thoughts win!"

"Alright. " The excitement was rushing in his veins. The view from his rooms was just trees. And he was pretty excited to explore Seoul.