24. The Return Of The Embarassing Adult

The feeling of being wrapped in Sehun's arms were unforgettable. It was often that you would fall into Sehun's arms but this time felt different. There was more warmth and sincerity to the point that it hurt inside. You knew that it was wrong to stay but you wanted to feel warmth from the man who captured your fragile heart. You looked up at his delicate facial features and without notice, a tear drop dropped from your eye. You took your soft hands and stroked Sehuns cheek.

"Sehun, what should I do? Is it time to move on and give up? Or will I just get hurt even more if I continue this?"

You managed to whisper nervously. You slowly got out of his embrace and decided to sleep on the couch and calm down your heart.

After shutting the door, Sehun opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling.

Is it time to move on and give up?

Will I get even more hurt if I continue this?

Your sad words echoed through Sehuns mind and he could not understand.

Is she hiding something from me? Sehun began to wonder.

He closed his eyes and switched his sleeping position.

Whatever it may be, it isnt my business

He thought to himself.

For a couple of minutes he spent his time tossing and turning with your words occupying his mind.

Aish, what does she mean??!?

Sehun took a deep breathe and slowly opened the door. His very slow footsteps were very faint, as he tried his best to not wake you up. He took a peak from the wall corner and the only thing that caught his focus was the moonlight faintly emitting light onto your face. He quietly approached you and gently stroked the Strays of hair away from your face.

is it time to move on and give up?

Will I get more hurt if I continue this?

Your words began to replay in his mind and he softly caressed your cheek.

Does Misun perhaps like someone?

"If you had a boyfriend, he'd be very lucky."

Sehun quietly whispered.

As he said that, there was uneasiness in his chest. He had no clue why this was happening to him. Whenever he has thought of you with another guy, he feels irritated inside and he can't control it.

He examined your face from your soft pink lips to your long eyelashes.

I've never realized Misun was this pretty.

You lightly sneezed and Sehun giggled.

That was kinda very cute

Sehun stood up and placed a blanket on you. He decided to go back to bed but before going back, he took one more glance at you.

She looks like an angel with the white blanket and the faint moonlight faintly emitted onto her. A very beautiful angel taking a rest from the cruelty of the world.

The next morning you inhaled a very familiar scent that drives you crazy.

It was the scent of Sehun. You smiled and opened your eyes.

To your surprise, your gaze met with a pair of chocolate orbs.

"S-Sehun?"

You blurted out in surprise.