12. Flowers and Chocolates

You opened your eyes and you didn't remember what happened. You remember getting beat up but you don't remember who brought you here *Could it have been Luhan?* 

You tried to sit up but your body was aching so much.

"Ouch" you mumbled to yourself .

The nurse noticed you were awake and Walked over to you.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?" The nurse questioned.

"My body aches all over. " you replied

"Don't worry the pain will dissapear just rest a bit longer I already told your teacher ." The nurse explained.

"Wait." 

You grabbed her wrist which made her jump a bit.

"What is it?" She turned around to face you

"Um who brought me here?" You asked with curiosity

The nurse hesitated a little before answering your question.

"Well the person told me not to tell you. I'm sorry..." 

"What? well okay then."

You let go of her wrist and lay back down covering your whole body with the blanket. The sound of the nurses high heels drifted off into the distance.

*Could it be Sehun? No no Mi Sun stop dreaming that's impossible... I'm pretty sure it could be Luhan or Sun Hee but they would let me know if it was them..

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Sigh....... I'm so confused. I don't know who else it could be. Aish Mi Sun its not a big deal but you make everything a big deal.*

You burried your face in the pillow and you eventually fell back asleep. 10 minutes later the door creaked open. Foot steps came closer to the bed and they sat down.

"Still not awake stupid girl?" The mysterious voice said.

Little did the person know you were actually awake since they came in. *Omo the voice sounds familiar. Who could it be?"

You pretended to be asleep and lifted the blanket over your head.

"Well if you're still sleeping I'll just leave this here." The person awkwardly said.

They stood up and headed towards the table. You turned around and tried to open your eyes a little to see who it was. Your heart almost bursted out of your chest when you saw who it was. *SEHUN? WAE WAE? did he bring me here? or just visiting?.. aish I'm so confused*

You heard that he placed something on the table. You were happy until you heard another familiar voice which seemed to have belonged to a girl. *Oh.. he's ... with...someone else... and its Sun Hee.*

"Mi Sun ah~ get better soon." Sun Hee said taking away strands of hair away from your face.

"I made Sehun tag along with me today and also we both finished the project in class earlier!" Sun Hee said hoping youd wake up soon.

You suddenly weren't in the mood to open your eyes. You turned around facing away from them .

"We'll see you later then." Sehun said lightly  pushing Sun Hee out.

You were kinda sad that Sehun didn't visit you by himself. You were so pump up about it .*oh well at least he came right?* You checked the time on your phone 3:15 school is done.You sat up, your body aching all over. You suddenly remembered that they placed something on the table. You immediately turn around and you saw flowers, chocolates and a card saying get better soon perfectly arranged on the side table. You smiled to yourself because Sehun perfectly arranged it instead of just dumping it on the table. *Wah its so pretty* You took the roses and smelled them. You smiled at yourself because it reminded you of Sehun. *That lit up my mood, ugh better get going.* You stood up, your muscles aching so much and slowly walked to the door. *Ugh my ankle hurts so much.* You could not handle the pain and fell to the ground not able to get up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for the long wait everyone D: I was busy with homework and also had 3 soccer tournaments this whole weekend and its also a late update :'( Im very sorry and next time author nim will hurry with the updates!

-Sarangheyo :)