8. annoying 3 muskadorks

*The next day at school*

You leaned on your arm *Sigh... I couldn't even sleep last night from what I saw yesterday....ugh i couldn't even finish the project either..* you ruffled your hair in frustration.

"Yah Mi Sun why are there dark circles under your eyes?" Luhan questioned

"Sigh....well I couldn't sleep last night " you replied

"Ohh is it about Sehun?" His eyes curious.

"Yeah.. I saw him with a friend yesterday and they were holding hands." You said while your voice was cracking.

"Aww Mi Sun its alright." Luhan said patting your back.

*Oh right Luhan doesn't know who Sun Hee is... I'll introduce them to each other soon. * 

"Hm well I'm not exactly sure if they're dating." You said looking out the window.

Luhan noticed you were sad and was thinking about how to cheer you up. Suddenly an idea clicked into his head. He tapped you on the shoulder signaling you to take a look at him.

"hm?" you asked.

Luhan didn't reply. He gave you a bright smile, puffed out his cheeks and then  bbuinngg bbuinng~. He smiled and pinched your nose. Your mood lit up and you laughed at his cuteness to make you happy.

"Finally you smiled!" Luhan said in happiness.

You chuckled and you both kept talking and talking about things only best friends understood. You both laughed and laughed until someone came through the door. It became quiet and you and Luhan seemed liked the only idiots laughing. You realized it was quiet so you suddenly stopped laughing since everyone was staring at you guys. Luhan also realized it and stopped. It was Sehun he walked in. His face as usual looked cold. Colder than usual. *Is he okay?* you stared at him but he did not bother to even look at anyone *Is it my fault? That he didn't confess? Wae... why doesn't he look happy?... Of course I want to ask but he'll probably just ignore me.* You were lost in your thoughts until Luhan said

"Well I'll see you later Mi Sun!" he said as he headed for the door.

He looked at you once more and waved goodbye. You smiled and waved back. Your attention was caught by a couple of girls heading towards Sehun *Ha He'll probably ignore them. But what are they doing here? Aren't they older?. Maybe they don't know about Sehuns coldness towards girls.*

"Oppa~~" one of the girls said cutely.

You looked at Sehun and he already looks irritated. *Should I help him? or will I get in trouble from those sassy girls?*

One of the girls clinged onto Sehuns arm and was so close to him. You started to feel annoyed, wanting to grab her arm, disinfect Sehuns arm and throw a brick at the girls face.The girl whispered something into Sehuns ear. You were curious but if you came closer it would seem like you were eavesdropping again.

Sehun finally snapped. He was about to leave but one of the girls stopped him from going and clung onto his other arm. Sehun looked really annoyed. *I should probably help him.* Sehun was about to say something but then you did before he did.

"Yah, leave him alone. If he wants to leave let him leave" you said to the girls.

Sehun was a little surprised of your sudden actions he widen his eyes but them after a few seconds it went back to his cold expression. The girls let go of Sehuns arms. 

"What's it too you? Its none of your business'' one of the girls said

"Its also getting annoying to see you cling onto him like that." you said as you stuck your tounge at them.

"Why you little brat!" The leader of the girls said.

Sehun looked at you and you looked at him. He stood up, took his stuff with him and left. *Aish SEHUN... why did you leave me with these three muskadorks to deal with?........*

After Sehun left, they stood up grabbed you by the ear and started to drag you out the room.

"YAH! IT HURTS LET GO!" you yelled

"No you need a punishment for what you said to us!" The girl said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's the end of this chapter. I hoped you enjoyed it but it might've been a bit boring this chapter so I'm sorry if it was. :/ also it might've been short.But Im trying to at least make every chapter interesting. I'll try to update soon!

Saranghe everyone <3 :D