5. It hurts

" Sun Hee you there?" Sehun Questioned

" Coming Sehun!" Sun Hee replied.

You could feel Sehun smiling from outside the door. You were both happy and sad. You didn't know what to do once Sehun walks into the room. You turned to look at Sun Hee opening the door knob and you saw the angelic face that you loved seeing. A light shade of pink spread across your face at how Sehun looked. When ever you looked at him you could not help but blush every time. But it hurt every time he looked at Sun Hee and not you. You never knew why you could bear the pain that you experience every day. But you believe a strong heart can over come anything. Even though it hurts, you can't give up no matter what.

Sun Hee lead Sehun to where you were sitting. He never bothered to notice you and kept his attention on Sun Hee. You felt like your heart was being stabbed serveral times but you kept the pain you felt inside and smiled.

"Okay so I have the poster paper here.. Um could you pass the pencils and markers over there?" Sun Hee asked.

You and Sehun both reached for the pencil and makers but your hand and Sehuns hand both touched each others. You're cheeks quickly flashed crimson red and you felt Sehun glaring at you. Right away you take your hand off his and sit right back down. You were still surprised the warmth of Sehuns hand made you blush even harder. You hid your face to hide how red your face was. You heard Sehun mumble under his breathe

"tch stupid girl"

Your heart sank. It hurts hearing that from someone you love. He took the markers and handed them to Sun Hee and smiled. When she took them her hand touched Sehuns and Sehun blushed and smiled. You saw what happened and you just wanted to dissapear. Of course you were a nuisance because you knew Sehun wanted it to just be Him and Sun Hee. 

"Oh thanks Sehun" Sun Hee smiled.

Yet again Sehun blushed. Suddenly Sun Hee had to quickly go to the washroom and that meant you were going to be alone with Sehun. Your heart beat started to increase and your palms were getting sweaty.

Sehun just continued working on the poster. Not even taking a glance at you or starting a conversation . You dozed off and just stared at his face. He was just so perfect. You sighed. Little did you know he was looking at you while you were staring at him.

"What?" Sehun questioned

His voice brought you back to reality. You realized you were still looking at him and you looked away quickly blushing.

"N-nothing" you replied back

He did not reply and continued doing the poster. You also continued working on the poster and the rest of the day was awkward. The whole day your face was a light shade of pink. You figured out your feelings were just getting stronger and stronger towards Sehun, But at the same time it hurts more and more each time.

*Sehun you are my first love but you will never know what it feels like to endure the pain I feel. If only you knew...*