16.What Am I To You?

You were sleeping soundly and as you  were turning around you hit something soft. Your eyes quickly open to see what you just hit. You saw Sehun staring right into your soul looking annoyed that you just hit him in the face. You widen your eyes even more.* Is this really a dream?* you rubbed your eyes to make sure this was reality.

"Pabo your not dreaming" Sehun said smiling.

You felt your checks getting hot. *D-did Sehun just smile. Hold it did he just read my mind?*

Sehun got up and went downstairs. You sat on your bed in suprisememt and confusion. A few minutes later you got up with your crutches and decided to see what Sehun was doing. You could smell a faint smell of eggs and sausages. Each step you take closer to the kitchen, the smell was getting stronger. You smiled happily when you saw food layed out perfectly across the table.

"Does it look good?" Sehun questioned with his deep voice that can capture any heart.

You turned around and your eyes widen and started to tear up because you were trying to hold your laughter in. You couldn't hold it in anymore and bursted out into laughter. Sehun was wearing a pink frilly apron with hearts and peace signs decorated around it.

Sehun blushed crimson red in embarrasment. You were holding your stomach trying to contain your laughter.

Sehun stared at you laughing. As you were about to stop laughing Sehun strikes a sexy pose. You began to laugh again wiping the tears away from the  corners of your eyes. After having a good laugh you went over to the table to eat some breakfast. Sehun followed you and sat in front of you.

"how is it?" Sehun questioned

You smiled and said

"I like it. I never had eggs and sausages in a while."

Sehun stood up and took off the pink frilly apron and placed it perfectly back into the closet. 

"Anywhere you need to go?" Sehun questioned

"ah yes I need to go to the super market and then I want to walk around Seoul." You said happily.

"then get ready and we'll go" Sehun said plopping down onto the couch.

You went to your room and changed clothing. You wore a dark blue long sleeve long sleeve with small red horizontal stripes, a white collar sticking out and some black skinny jeans and you wore your white vans. You put your hair in a ponytail and curled the ends. You grabbed your crutches and headed out to the living room.

"ready?" Sehun questioned

"yep" you said smiling

You both walked to the supermarket since it was just a 5 minute walk. Once you got there you gave Sehun the shopping list and he got all the stuff for you. You went over to an isle that was full of snacks until some boys approached you.

"Hey there beautiful" One boy said

"please leave me alone" you said coldly trying to avoid their stares

"No... what's a pretty girl doing alone here?" another guy said trying to get a grip on your arm

"Get away from her" a familiar deep voice said

You widen your eyes and look at the direction Sehuns voice came from.

"Oh are you here boyfriend?" One of the boys said.

You blushed when they said the word 'boyfriend'. Sehun glared coldly at them. He came closer to you and put his lips just a few centimeters away from yours.You felt his warm breathe tickle your lips and skin. You saw your reflection in his eyes. From a certain angle it looked like you guys were kissing. Sehun was that close to you until the guys left. When they left Sehun pulled away.

"that was close" Sehun said

"u-um y-yeah it w-was" you said stuttering. Your cheeks were about crimson red right now.

Sehun patted your head before leaving to check out the groceries. You followed behind him still thinking about what had just happened. Your checks flushed pink each time you remember how close Sehun was to you. *Ahhhh.... Wae Sehun your killing me.. why must you do this to mee..* You slapped your face left and right not caring if people saw you. Once you got to the cashier she looked at both of you happily.

"Are you guys dating?.. you'd be the perfect couple" the lady asked

your eyes widen and your cheeks flushed pink again. you looked up at the lady and then looked at Sehun he had the same reaction as you.

"n-no were not were just classmates" you both said in unison.

"ohh to bad. You match together perfectly."

You both blush and walk away with the groceries. The lady smiled and waved at both of you. You both pretended as if nothing happened. Before walking around Seoul you both drop off the groceries at your house. You both decided to get bubble tea and to sit on the ground at the park.

When you got to the park. The scenary was beautiful. There were no clouds, a perfect shade of blue mixed with some orange , yellow and red since the sun was beggining to set. You both sat on the ground and enjoyed the perfect summer cool breeze that brushed against your skin. You looked at Sehun and he was happily sipping his chocolate bubble tea. You wanted to ask Sehun something. You were debating whether you should or if it would just ruin everything.you twirled your straw in your bubble tea. A few seconds later you made a decision.

"Sehun can I ask you something?" you questioned

He looked at you sill sipping his bubble tea signaling you to keep going.

"What am I to you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the end of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry if you don't like it T_T. Please vote and comment > 3 <. I appreciate you all reading this story.
Mianhe for the long wait.

Saranghe Chingus ^-^