1. Reunited

*Memory from middle school*

"Everyone we have a new student. please introduce yourself." Mr lee exclaimed excitedly.

"Hello everyone, My name is Park Mi Sun . Please take care of me." You say nervously while Bowing.

Glancing around at the unfamiliar faces, a certain boy caught your attention. He was not looking at you at all, in fact he was gazing at the girl a seat across from him. The soft hair, the defined jawline and the milky skin Made you blush a little at how angelic his face was.

"Thank you very much. You can go sit down next to Oh Sehun and Kim Sun Hee." Mr lee said."

"Hello!, my name is Sunhee nice to meet you!. lets become good friends!" Sun hee said while smiling and waving.

You were quite surprised that someone greeted you first since you were never really noticed before. You looked up at Sunhee and beamed her a kind smile. You turned around to get a glimpse of Sehun who seemed to not even care about your existence.

Oh Sehun, that's a nice name you thought to yourself.

"Hey Sehun at least greet her." Sunhee said smacking his head and then smiling at you.

"Ouch that hurt!" Sehun coldly said

For a second both your eyes met. His eyes did not seem happy at all. Instead it was filled with so much sadness and lonliness.

"fine..... Hi I am Sehun.......uh nice to meet you." He said so very carelessly.

You felt like he didn't put much effort into his greeting and you were a little disappointed. You could feel something between the two but you didn't exactly know what.

From that day your friendship with Sun Hee grew and your relationship with Sehun never did really progress. Whenever you tried to get close, he'd distance himself from you and would only get close with your best friend.

*end of memory*

Birds chirping, the sun shining and the laughter of many new freshmen filled the air. It was indeed the beginning of a high school life. You were walking to school when suddenly you bumped into Sun hee.

"Ah sun hee! Hey!" you blurted out, smiling and waving.

"Ah its Misun! I missed you im glad I can see you again its the beggining of a new school year can you believe were in high school? ah this year will be fun!" she exclaimed, jumping from happiness.

"Yes! This will be so much fun!" you said in excitement. You.wrapped your arm around sun hees shoulders and had pointless conversations and When you guys got to the new school you were excited that you could see Sehun soon. When you checked your classes you were so happy you had the same classes as Sun hee. You guys happily jumped together and ran off to your classroom.

When you got to the front of the classroom door, you both stopped In front of it. You both looked at each other, took a deep breathe and opened the door. You looked around the room and there were new faces. You both chose to sit next to each other and started talking to new people.

The classroom door opened and a handsome figure entered the room. Sehun suddenly came in and the room became silent for a few moments.

"Wah, he's so cute. But I've heard he only talks to Sun Hee and Mi Sun." a couple of girls said while gossiping in the corner.

you smiled because he does talk to you but he talks to you only because your friends with Sun Hee. That's the part that makes you sad. But at least you can talk him.

He scanned the room to look for Sun Hee. When he spotted her a smile spread across his face. He ran to you and Sun Hee. You wanted to smile but you knew that smile wasn't for you.

"Hey Sun Hee!" Sehun Smiled.

"and Hi Mi Sun." He said with a totally different aura around it

You could do nothing but beam a smile. Inside you were hurt because he didn't smile at you at all. You felt like you were nothing to him. You always knew he was just friends with you because you were Sun Hees best friend. You knew that because you heard something you never wanted to know.

*memory from middle school*

You skipped happily down the hallway until you heard faint talking in the art room.

"So, Are you friends with Park Mi Sun?" One of Sehuns friends Kyungsoo asked.

"No I'm only friends with her because she's best friends with Sun Hee. I'm only using her to get close to her." Sehun explained

"Wow dude. You're so bad"

*End of memory*

Tears were filling your eyes. You bit your lip to hold them back. You looked at Sehun and you wondered why you even like him even after hearing what he said in middle school. He looked so happy talking to Sun Hee. You just wanted to dissapear because you felt like nothing when you were with both of them.

"Excuse me. I'll be getting some fresh air" you told Sun Hee and sehun.

When you werent looking Sehun glared at you because you interuppted his conversation with Sun Hee. When you looked at him He just smiled at you and waved you goodbye. That goodbye was no ordinary good bye but it meant to quickly go away.

"Don't be too long! Or I'll get curious to where you have gone" Sunhee worriedly said.

You smiled and stood up from your seat. You walked outside letting a tear drop escape your eyes. *Mi Sun why are you crying I already decided to not cry over Sehun. Its not worth crying over him. But if it isn't okay then its not the end right? Everything will always be okay in the end. Is that even true? Will there be a rainbow at the end of my story? Hopefully there will.*

You smelled the fresh air and the fresh breeze felt so good against your skin. You looked up at the sky and it was so blue. "I'm only using her to get closer to Sun Hee." those words kept replaying In your head. It hurts to hear that from the one you love.Your eyes were started to get blurry from the tears building up in your eyes. You bit your lip to prevent them from falling. You roughly wiped your tears away. *Well I guess I should get back to class*.

"Mi Sun you can do this" you whispered confidently to yourself.

You tried to confidently think and started to walk to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's the end of the 1st chapter what do you think? Is it good so far? im sorry it took a little while to update it.So here it is! Add this story to your library if you havent. I'm sure you won't regret it! xD I'll release the next chapter soon. Oh and by the way * means a thought if you're wondering.

Saranghe Chingus~ <3