27. Afraid of losing you

Shit.

Did I just fall for a girl I was supposed to help get together with someone else?

What have I gotten myself into?

"J-Jongin?" You question, waving your hands in front of his face.

Jongin was brought back into reality and shook his head, forgetting his thoughts.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something. Lets go home." He smiles and intertwines both of your hands together and pulls you out of the infirmary. 

A faint shade of pink was tinted on your cheeks and you shyly smile.

He's really cute. Why can't Sehun just see me already. If he doesn't anytime soon, I feel like I'll fall in love with someone else. Hurry Sehun. 

The soft colours of the evening sky, the leaves dancing in the wind and the beautiful scenery was all being admired by you. The whole way home, Jongin was stealing glances at you and was lightly blushing. He never really liked to hide what he feels and he had always been a straightforward person.

"Hey Misun" Jongin whispered in his deep husky voice

You look up at him in curiosity and tilted your head to the side.

"If I tell you how I feel right now, will you avoid me?"

"No! Of course not. Are you stupid?" You blurted out and playfully punched his arm.

"Well.."

He stopped walking and his sudden action caused you to bump into his chest.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU-" 

"I think I fell in love you with you" Jongin casually says placing a sweet kiss on your forehead and covering your loud mouth.

You stop rubbing your forehead and you put on a poker face processing what he just said. You widen your eyes and look at him in shock.

"I think I have some rivalry though" Jongin says peeking behind your back and smirking.

You turn around and saw a pissed off Sehun. Your already widen eyes, widened even more and your mouth lightly opened.

You switch your gaze from Jongin and Sehun and it was like some form of electricity was being felt from their stares. Shivers ran down your spine and you broke off the silent dangerous stares.

"S-Sehun ah, um what are you doing here? Did you hear everything?" You awkwardly asked and began to fiddle with your fingers.

Sehun's gaze soften as he stares at the cute Misun in front of him. He glared at Jongin and walked over to you. He grabbed your wrist and harshly pulled you away from the boy completely ignoring your question.

"Sehun! Where are you taking me?" You hastily question.

"I'm saving you from that ugly mosquito" Sehun remarks and turns around to stick his tounge out at the brown haired boy.

Jongin smirks and starts to wave at Misun.

"I'll see you later at home Misun!"  He purposely says as he blows a kiss.

You dodged the flying kiss and gave a death stare at Jongin.

Aish you idiot I'm going to kill you

You hesitantly turn around and was met by a pair of fuming eyes that belong to the one and only, Oh Sehun. You closed your eyes and bit your lip for not telling him sooner. The forced walk was silent to who knows where and you were stuck on how to start a conversation with the angry boy.

Sehun stopped behind a random wall and trapped you in between his arms, pinning you to the wall and pierced his stare through your eyes not breaking eye contact.

"So tell me what that annoying mosquito was babbling about" he sternly says.

"Or I'll kiss you" he says plastering a sinister smirk on his face. 

You widen your eyes and wondered what has gotten into Sehun lately.

But a little kiss wouldn't hurt eheh.

"W-ell. He suddenly just appeared there the day He first came to school and-" you stop, realizing what Jongins reason was

"Im here to make that dimwitted Sehun realize that he's in love with you"

You suddenly blush at the words and tried to think of an excuse.

"And h-his reason was because he didn't have anywhere to live s-so I helped him" you say biting your lip.

Sehun pulls back and Ruffles his hair in frustration and covers his face. He looks up at you and his eyes were not mad but had a tint of sadness. You were quite surprise at his action and held his cheek.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it" you apologize and beam an angelic smile.

"A-And besides why do you care so much? You hesitantly ask as you look at your feet.

She's right. Why am I acting this way?

A deep sigh escaped Sehun's mouth and he looked into your eyes and the same sadness was all that you could see. The next thing you knew you were engulfed into Sehun's tight hug.

"I don't know. I feel like i would have screwed up if  you left me and that I'm afraid of losing you"