23. "It's cold. So please let's just stay like this tonight."

Sehun leaned against the wall of the washroom and turned off the water. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. He had a sudden vision of you and had many questions and his curiosity was starting to get the best of him.

Why am I thinking about her?

I can't like her, I like SunHee but yet why am I feeling this way when I'm around Misun?

He opened his eyes and opened the door. He took a step out and looked around the living room to see if you were there. You were no where in sight. He furrowed his eyebrows and smelled something coming from the kitchen. He slowly took small steps heading towards the kitchen. He peeked inside and saw you making a snack that had a familiar aroma. The smell of apples and cinnamon danced around him as he quietly watched you. Your gentle and delicate gestures were just like how his mother moved and it was making him feel warm and happy. A small smirk was plastered on the corners of his mouth and he began to inch towards you.

All of a sudden you feel a familiar embrace around your waist. You immediately stop what you're doing and as you tense up a shade of pink was slowly becoming visible on your face.

Sehun hugged you tightly and buried his face on the crook of your neck, inhaling your sweet smell.

"S-sehun? Are you alright?" You curiously question.

There was no response. You felt the weight on your shoulders get heavier. You turned around, catching Sehun who was breathing heavily and his face that was beginning to turn crimson red.

"Are you okay?"

You immediately feel his forehead and it was burning up.

"Sehun, you're sick..." You whispered to yourself.

With all your strength you dragged Sehun to his bed and placed him ever so gently on his bed. You smiled and caressed his forehead, taking away the hair on his face.

You stood up from the bed and you immediately feel a warm hand grab onto your wrist.

"D-Don't go" Sehun says with his eyes half open.

You smiled and held his hand.

"Don't worry I won't go anywhere. I was just gonna go and make some porridge for you."

Sehun let out a sigh of relief and slowly closed his eyes.

You ran around the kitchen, collecting all the different ingredients you needed to make the perfect bowl of porridge.

You look at the pot of rice and ingredients and your jaw drops and your eyes widen. You blink a couple of times and rub your eyes not believing what you are seeing .

The ingredients in the pot completely dissolved and evaporated away and there was no way you thought it was possible. You blamed this on the part of you that can't cook any type of soup. A depressing aura filled the atmosphere and you glared at the pot.

"I SWEAR TO MYSELF THAT I WILL SUCCEED THIS TIME"

but no matter how many times you did it you failed. It was either the rice that turned into stone or completely turned into liquid.

You gave up and looked around the kitchen. It looked like a jungle and in the corner the big bag of rice was nearly gone.

You dragged yourself out of the house and into the nearest convenient store. You decided to just buy porridge from here so you do not create any more burden to Sehun's home. You go back into his house, into his room and plopped down onto the chair next to his bed.

"Hey, get up I got your food" you whisper into Sehuns ear, gritting your teeth.

Sehun opened his eyes and looked at you suspiciously.

"What happened to you?"

"N-nothing... AND YOU WHY DID YOU PRETEND SLEEP." You blurted out

"Eh? How'd you know?" He idiotically chuckled

" FOR THE PAST THREE HOURS IVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING YOU LOOK EVEN WORSE THAN YOU DID BEFORE"

Sehun chuckled.

" well I can't go to sleep without Misun by my side." He said acting cutely and fiddled with his fingers .

Your face was red and you mentally slapped yourself. You convinced yourself to not fall into his trap and sweetly forgive him.

Instead you took a whole bunch of noodles and shoved it down his throat.

"HEY, YOU WANT TO KILL ME?" Sehun said as he started coughing

" SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR FOOD" You yell and shove more soup into his mouth.

After forcefully feeding Sehun you washed the dishes. You finished the apple pie you were making and placed it on the table.

You go back into Sehuns room and find him sleeping. You sit down next to him and examined his beautiful face. The defined jawline, the pink fluffy lips and the milky white skin were all perfect in your eyes. Suddenly Sehun opened his eyes and pulled you onto the bed with him.

He brought you close into his chest and wrapped his arms around you.

"It's cold. So please let's just stay like this tonight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALALSLAKSLALSLL. PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME AND MY STORY. YOU GUYS ALWAYS KEEP ME MOTIVATED TO COTINUE WRITING STORIES AND IN THANKFUL FOR THAT. DESPITE THE FACT IM POSTING THIS AT LIKE 1 IN THE MORNING LOL. #NOREGRETS but in all honestly I really thank you all because I never expected to get this far with my writing.
Until next time i update again which can hopefully be soon,

SARANGHAE <3