Is there still hope? (exo fanfic)

annyeonghaseyo this is another exo fan fic I am doing I hope you enjoy.
Saranghe <33

Summary: You are Park mi sun. You have been classmates with Oh Sehun since middle school. You have had a crush on him since then but he had never really paid attention to you. He was cold towards girls expect one girl who was your best friend Kim sun hee. But what do you do when the one you love is in love with your best friend?

characters:

Park mi sun (you):

you are kind and sweet and would do anything for your friends. You are very athletic and funny.You get really pissed when someone hurts your friends. You don't really care what people say about you as long as they don't harm you're friends. You are half Korean american. You are very pretty but you don't think so (but you are xD) you have a crush on Oh Sehun but keep it hidden.

Oh Sehun:Will do everything with Sun Hee. He isnt that cold to you since you are Sun Hees friend. Has a crush on Sun hee. Been classmates since middle school.

Kim Sun Hee(your best friend) : Simply very gorgeous.Kind and sweet. She loves you very much as a friend. Not sure about her feelings towards Sehun. Class president. Has also been your friend since middle school.

: Tall and funny. Can talk about anything with him. Good with advice. Nice towards everyone. He is the nicest to you since your his little sister he has to protect. He is in grade 12 while you are in grade 10. Will always make you happy.(Kris your older bro)

Luhan(best guy friend) : You known him since birth and you can tell him anything.
Is the only one that knows you like Sehun.

and more characters will appear in the story too! :D

I'll be releasing the next chapter soon.

Add this story to your library you won't regret it!

Sarangheyo! <3 and happy 2014!