Prologue

Reader's guide:
Person's POV
Person: talking
Person: (thought)
Person:"thought communication"
Location
<< Ciel's talking>>
<Reply to ciel>
*Onomatopoeia*
[Skills,spell,sword art,etc]
================================

Rimuru's POV:

It's been millennia since the end of tenma war, well to be exact it's been 1,974 years, 12 Months, 28 Days, 17 hours, 41 minutes, 38 seconds and 58 milliseconds since that event happen
And here I am at my office doing nothing.

Yep you Heard it right I'm doing nothing I'm literally slacking off at my office right now Coz even my paperworks give up at my power.

That's how overpowered I become
And right now here I am facing my arch nemesis BOREDOM!!!!. Just as I hate to admit it That I the mighty Rimuru Tempest can't defeat this BOREDOM!!!!!!

* knock*
* knock*

then suddenly I hear a knocked coming from the door.

Rimuru: Come in

Once I said does words a beautiful girl at her 20's with pick hair together with pair of white horns on her forehead and have a snow white skin. yep it's your good ol Shuna.

Shuna: I came here to collect the papers and to deliver you a snack Rimuru-sama.

Rimuru: Oh thanks alot sweetheart, oh by the way I can't see any paperworks on you it's very unusual for you not to deliver paperworks of me why is that?

Shuna: Oh you see Rimuru-sama about that it's because you finish all the paperworks for this month.

Rimuru: I see so that's mean...

Shuna: Hai Rimuru-sama you have no work for this month!.

Rimuru: I see (so now what? My work is done and I finish rereading all the mangas in my collection in other words.... I HAVE NO WORK DO AND ITS FRICKIN BORING!!!)

Shuna: Eto... Rimuru-sama it seems like you're not happy with that why is that?

Rimuru: No not really I'm just bored.

Shuna: is that so Rimuru-sama... I'm sorry I can't stay any longer now since I have some work to do..

Rimuru: ok then take care you self and don't overwork yourself ok.
'said with a gentle smile'

Shuna: H-hai I'll be Going now*blushing*( I can't stand that smile of her it illegal!!! And her onee-san vibes is getting stronger in passing years!!!)

Just like that she go out and left my office.

Rimuru:*sigh* <Darling, any ideas?>

<<Master we can go back to the past and redo everything>>

Rimuru: <Go back the past hah... I know I'm bored but going to the past just to cured my boredom it just feel not right at all. I mean what will in this timeline when we do that... and redoing everything it's just fills boring.
What I mean is rebuild a nation again from the scratch.>