Cp3.5: At the brink of Despair a Goddess appear

Author: This event is before Ciel evolved Rimuru into a Origin species and became a GIRL so I will use He/him pronoun at this Special Chapter Okay!
================================
3rt Person POV:

The Great tenma war has finally ended and victorious has finally named.

When Feldway Manage to freed The World destroying dragon Ivarage to cause a Havoc to the Material world,
Causing the inhabitants of the World to drive into total despair.

But a group of strong individuals has remain there composure even though the situation is dire, this group of individuals is not just your everyday group.

The Group is consist of Demon lords, the patrons, true dragons, and 2 true heroes a powerful Individuals that control the balance of the world and embodiment fair and despair in the eyes of humanity.

But now this group is the only hope of humanity that they pray to win.

The leader of the Demon lords then talk In a frustrated tone.

Guy:*sigh* this is indeed troublesome
First this bastard Feldsh*t then the Betrayal of Dagruel that died in the hand of Veldora-and Now that Slime is nowhere be seen. Then this FVCKING DAMN CRYPTID APPEARED!! Is Fate are on drugs or something!?

Then a person answered him with a black hair and have a golden eyes with a hint of red and has a black sclera, wearing a butler attire and holding his opponent's head(Vega) in his left hand.

???:Kufufufu this is troublesome indeed but worry not as Rimuru-sama will return and despatch this useless Cryptid on his own. And Our duty is just to lessen the damage of this Useless Cryptid that will cause.

Guy: Seriously Noir? Are you out of your mind!? That bastard Feldway literally throw him at the End of Space the time and you think that he's still alive?

Noir: Kufufufu first of all Guy I have a wonderful name that personally bestow to me by my precious lord Rimuru-sama and is Diablo. And Second Rimuru-sama is indeed alive do you think Rimuru-sama will die by just sending him at the end of space and time?. As you can see Rimuru-sama's Blessing does not disappear do you know what it means right?

Guy: Yeah Yeah...Just what in the World you see in that SLIME to swear your undying loyalty to him Noi-Diablo?

Diablo: Kufufufu you really wanted to know? And stop calling my precious lord as a SLIME as my Lord has a godly name and it is Rimuru-sama but Very well then I expected it to you who Rimuru-sama actually is in detailed. You see Ri......

But before he can continue talking Guy interrupted him.

Guy: You know what!? Just shut up we have an important enemy to deal with.(Why the hell did I just ask him that?)

Diablo: Kufufufu...

And the final battle begin to determine the fate of the whole Multiverse.

Guy, Veldora, Zelario, Zegion, Benimaru, Lion and Obera vs. Ivarage

Chloe(In her about form), Masayuki(Rubra take over) Carrera, Gabiru and Geld vs. Milim(Stampede mode)

Velgrynd, Testarossa, Ultima, Apito, Ranga and kumara vs. Velzard(Under the control of Ultimate skill [Michael])

If you're wondering on where Zilanus is? Well I killed him. Sike He died facing the Raging Milim head on.

And the main battle of Century:

Diablo vs. Feldway (a.k.a a Flip-top battle on who has the best God really is.)
================================
Ciel POV:

It's been 100,000 years since Feldway Manage to cast [Chrono Saltation] to master and he's no sign of waking up yet.