Cp4: Reunion and Interrogation pt.1

Velzard POV:

It's been a month since she Departed and I tried to find her anywhere but ended up failing. I don't know why but I was longing for her...

Is this what nii-sama called love? But we're both girls, is this right? Ahhh!!
This feeling is really confusing!!

Then I immediately lose my thoughts when nii-sama contact me via [thought communication].

Veldanava:"Hey Velz can you hear me!"
'he said excited'

Velzard:"Y-yeah nii-sama I can hear you loud and clear is something happened?"(it's very unusual for him to contact me is something happened?... and why he sounds so excited)

Veldanava:"Yes!! There is... SHE finally came!! Go here! go my house immediately!! Bye."
'He said and cut the [Thought communication]'

Velzard:(Did nii-sama just say SHE? maybe she finally came back!! I'm so excited to see her again!)

Just thinking about it makes my heart beat at fast rate.

I then Teleported myself to where nii-sama is living together with his wife.

Velzard:He nii-sama I'm here!

I said like a child outside his house because of just thinking that she's back.

Then after a second of Waiting nii-sama then pull the door open and invited me to come in.

Veldanava: Oh you're your already here? Aren't you a little excited?
'He said to me'

Velzard: What do you mean by that nii-sama? I'm everyday like this ya know.

Veldanava: Yeah... You're right Tee-hee
'He said in a awkward Laugh'

Veldanava: Anyway come in I can really tell that your excited.

Velzard: Yeah we're is she anyway?(I can't wait to see her Again!)

Well I can't really feel her aura nor her Dragon factor but to tell you. She can literally hind her Dragon Factor and her aura completely like she's not even existing at all. That's the reason on why I can't find her.

That is also the same reason why it's so hard to find nii-sama.

After that we started to walk and nii-sama then lead the way towards There Room.

Velzard:(I wonder what she's doing in nii-sama and her wife's room?)

Nii-sama then stretch his hand and grabbed the handle of the door then open it.

After he successful opened the door he then announce to me an unexpected news.

Veldanava: Please Welcome my Daughter and your niece... Milim Nava.

When nii-sama say this I feel like my day is ruined and it makes me feels upset.

Velzard:(What am I even thinking? Of course she's not here-nii-sama just literally kicked her out in front of me.
What I am even thinking?)

When nii-sama see my unusual sudden overturned he then comes towards me and say.

Veldanava: Velz Are you Okay? And why you look so puzzle all of a sudden?

Hearing this I suddenly snap out to my own thoughts.

Velzard: Eh me? Hehe... Don't joke nii-sama I'm not puzzled at all.
'I said awkwardly while faking me excitement.'

Veldanava: Well if you say so.
Then come in and let's meet her.

Velzard: Hai!

we both then entered the room-When we enter the said room we then greeting by his Wife Lucia while Carrying gently her child.