Cp.10: Velzard vs. Guy!

Rachel POV:

It's been 15 years since I've been in this Universe. So many events have happened, especially between me and Snowflake. In those past years, I made a decision that will made her unhappy. Well let's just say that I introduced to her my first wife Ciel, at first she was devastated when she knows that I'm already married, That is also the same time that she acquired the unique skill [Envy] out of jealousy. Of course, as a responsible Fiencée of her. I made an effort to fixed our relationship, as I don't want to ended up breaking her already fragile heard, and I'm not that Kind of person that will not take responsibility to there actions. Also, in those past years I learned to loved her The way I love my Ciel-chan.

Due to my Perseverance for her to forgive me, she ended forgiving me, of course. I also didn't use any of my authority towards fate and destiny to do that, I made it in the old fashion way, and after a long time being Fiencée. We decided to finally get married next year.

Milim on the other hand. Guy decided to give Milim his new sword that he called [Venuzdonoa]- Tee-hee, talk about being Chuunibyou.

Well it's not his original plan tho. because His Original plan is to give to Milim the sword that is personally forged my her father Veldanava which is [Tenma], but Milim being weeb as Guy, she ended throwing tantrums that forced Guy to give her- his new sword even though it's against his pride. Due to this, He ended making a new sword again but this time larger because he don't want to give it again to Milim. The height of the sword is slightly taller to him that is 183cm long, and he named it [Pandemonium] That is also to be happened a Genesis Class weapon. That is because I add some finishing touches to it in secret.

(This sword is Viego's BRK(Blade of Ruined King) from league, I just changed color of it from green to Red

(This sword is Viego's BRK(Blade of Ruined King) from league, I just changed color of it from green to Red.)

Also other than that, Milim finally gave her pet dragon a name, and it's Gaia. Well it's me who come up with the name By the way, and Milim is just the one who executed the naming ritual.

I also Fixed the Castle that Milim accidentally demolished in the past, and I made it more bigger than before. We also renamed the whole continent from Ice Continent to Winter Wonderland. Because calling it just Ice Continent is sounds kinda lame to me, and for no reason Guy ended collapsing after hearing the New name of his domain. He's really a weirdo sometimes- I mean Winter Wonderland is not a bad name right?To be honest it really sounds cute.

 He's really a weirdo sometimes- I mean Winter Wonderland is not a bad name right?To be honest it really sounds cute