Last day

I wake up to my alarm blasting in to my ears. I stand up as i open my blinds up letting the sun come in.

Today is the last school before holidays and i can't wait i'm going to vacation to disney land but still bumped that bill and tom and his mum are joining us. Its not bills mum or tom i like them don't get me wrong but its bill he always ruins stuff for me but since my mum and his mum amanda are best friends i have to respect that.

My mum is a single mum so is bills mum they both divorced their husbands. I never saw my dad ever again which does hurt me we used to be close but i can never forgive him for what he did to me. He tried to kill my mun becuse of an arguement i never thought my dad would ever do that. I saw him as my hero and knigt in shiney armoure i guesse i was wrong. And bills mum amanda husband cheated on her 6 years ago.

I walk to my closet and wore somthing comfy.

This is what i wore then i ran down to my mum to see her cooking breakfast

Mum: hey darling amanda is gonna pick you up today is that okay?

Oh yeh but why?

Mum: im gonna be busy packing our stuff.

Mum i can pack my own stuff i said as i sat on the dinner table waiting for her to finish up.

Mum: i just wanna make sure we have everything. She said as she places 2 plates on the table.

Ohh okay i said as me and my mum dig in.

Mum this is good. I said in awe.

Mum: thanks she said giving me a cheeky smile.

I hear the door bell ring assuming its adrian.

I rush to the door with my mouth full as i open it seeing adrian.

Hey! I said hugging him.

Adrian: hey girl.

Show me your nails! I said in excitement.

Adrian put his hand out reavling these long pink nails with much design.

AHHH they look so good.

Adrian: i know girl!!

Wait let me go get my bag and we can go!!

I ran to the kitcken to take my bag then i waved my mum a bye as she waves back.

I walk out and close the door and start to walk with adrian.

So how is your boyfriend max!

Adrian: good and we are going on a date! He said exited.

AWE you guys are the cutest thing!

Adrian is gay and i was the one who helped him go out of his closet and since then we been inseparable.

Adrian: so you excited to go to Disneyland?!