heavenly.

Bills pov.

HARPER WHY WOULD YOU LIE! I WOULD NEVER FUCK YOU!

Harper: becuse bill i did! What happened! I thought you hated her!

UGHHH SHUT UP HARPER! SHE RAN AWAY! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU MONSTER!

Harper: you know what i am not the monster here! You fucked her for money your the one who makes her insurcure and always bully her sorry ass.

And thats when it hit me. I'm the monster.

Suddenly i hear loud screaming from the busy road.

Harper: Oh shit! She got hit! She said as she ran away not wanting to be involved.

WHAT! I turn and ran to the crowd and saw ela laying thier coverd in her own blood as she layed there unconscious.

I pushed the poeple a side as i go on my knees as i cry as i lay her on my legs and my arms.

CALL THE AMBULANCE! I shout at the poeple.

No ela please don't die. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I said as i cried as her blood was on my cloths.

Before i knew it the Ambulance came and took her away from my arms.

I felt empty i felt like i was gonna throw up and my heart was aching from such a heart brake.

"Hello"

I look up to see one of the doctors.

I just looked up at him as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Do you need help?"

No i whispered.

"We need a person to come with her. Your her boyfriend right?"

No I'm a monster i mutter under my breath.

"Sir come she is gonna be okay"

I didn't say anything i just followed him to the back of the Ambulance as ela layed thier with a mask on her face. She didn't look any better.

He shut the door as he got in the passengers seat and started to drive.

Ela I'm so sorry.

"Bill"

Ela!

I see her eyes was open but barly.

Ela: bill its hurts she cries. You could hear how she was in pain and just tired.

Ela hold on okay your gonna be okay i cry as i kissed her forhead.

Before i knew it she closed her eyes again and didn't say anything. The only thing you could hear was the sirens and her shaky breath.

The car stopped. The back door opened as other people rush in to take her inside.

I run after them.

"Sir you need to stay here"

No let me go please i begged.

"Look she is gonna be fine but you need to trust us"

Okay i said as i sat down as tears stilll poured down my face.

Shit i need to call her mum.

I walk to the phone they had on the wall. I dialled her mums phone number. I left my phone in the house. I'm so stupid.

Hello? Her mum said confused.

Ruby i cry.

Ruby: bill? Is that you? Whats going on and where is ela?

I'm so sorry but a car hit her i cry as i feel like i was gonna throw up again.

Ruby: What! I'm coming right now with your mother and tom.

Okay. I said hanging up.

I sat and waited as so many thoughts was taking over me that i didn't realize that the doctor was talking to me.

"Hello hello?" He said snapping his fingers on my face.

I quickly look up at him.

"So your girlfriend she is okay she just broke her leg and arm and also abit of her scalp and one broken rib"

What! I said in shock.

"She is okay but do you wanna go see her?"

Uh yeh yeh. I said as i followed him.

I knew i don't deserve to go see her becuse its all my fault but i just have to see her or else i feel like I'm gonna go crazy and harm my self.

I walk in to the room to see her laying all cleaned up. No more blood all over her face and she was all banged up and had a bruied face but she still looked so beautiful. She looks like a godess that won a battle fight.

I broke down as the doc walked away to give me moment.

I sat on the chair near her bed as i held her beautiful hand.

"Oh my god"

I look up to see her mom looking at her daughters state. Tears ran down her cheeks as ran to her.

Ruby: whats wrong with her?!

She broke abit of her scalp,leg, one rib. I said as you could hear the hurt in my voice.

Tom: bill is gonna be okay he said as he hugged me and cried with me.

Mum: ruby she is gonna be okay. My mum said hugging elas mum

At this point we was all sobbing and crying.

It was getting late and everyone left excpt of me. I really didn't wanna leave her alone. I don't think she can ever forgive me.

Doc: hello I'm sorry but your gonna have to go now.

Yeh sorry i said standing up.

I walked to the elevator and went on the bottom floor

I walk out as the cold air hit my sore eyes from all the crying.

I need to tell adrian and max they desrve to know that ela is in hospital.

I decided to tell them tomorrow.

I got a cab to me home.

(30 mins later)

I payed the person money and then walked out as darkness was surouding me and the only light was the pale moonlight.

I walked in to my house and took of my shoes.

I ran to my room and got changed as i threw the clothes with elas blood in to the washer.

I walked out to the balcony and lighted a cig as i watch the moon praying to it to let ela live and be happy.

After i went back to and layed on my bed falling alseep as a tear ran down my cheek.

The monsters were never under my bed.
Because the monsters were inside my head.

I fear no monsters for no monsters i see. Becuse all this time the monster has been me.

( thank you so much for enjoying this story! And please vote! Thank you so much)