last day of disaster

I walk up to me wrapped around bills arms

I blush at how beautiful he is when he is sleeping.

Ding* i hear i thought it was my phone at first. I checked it and it wasnt mine.

I look at bills phone and he got a messge from harper aka also known as my bully. I always had to put up with bill and his bullying but also with harpers she is the popular girl and she always picks on me.

I wonder why he is texting her?

I took his phone and tried to do his password but i gueesed it wrong so i took his thumb and openeded and read through all of the messages as tears pour down my face.

Harper😍

Haper: so how is it going with ela😂😂 rember our deal!

Bill: yeh i know to brake her heart whatever but i want my money!

Harper: i will give you more if you get in her pants.

Bill: how much are we talking?

Harper: 600 more?

Bill: you got a deal babe!

Harper: brake that bitches heart!

Bill: will do!

Unread message.

Harper: good morinng billy how was the sex with ela last night hahaha.

What the fuck so all this it was a deal just for money?

He just took my virginity for money?!

How could i be so stupid!

What am i meant to do now?! Should i confont him! FUCK! So many thoughts as tears run down my cheeks. How could people be so selfish. Bill took my virginity! FOR MONEY! I couldnt believe it. The whole time it was just an act.

I run to the bathroom as i left his phone on the bed.

I locked it as i sit down on the floor as i cry.

I grab a razor and start to cut my self. I know i shouldnt do it but i cant help it.

I dont know what to do! If i should tell him i know or if i shouldnt! All of this was stressing me out so much.

I didnt even wanna see him or else i would throw up at how selfish he is.

I walked out of the bathroom to see him already awake on his phone as he was smlining on his phone probly talking to harper.

Bill: hey baby.

Stop it bill i know about the deal i said looking down not wanting to see his face. So much has happned for the past 2 days its too much to take in.

Bill: ela! I swear i didnt mean to!

BILL FUCK OF!

Bill: Ela you think that i would date you? Your crazy!

Bill your so selfish its discusting!

Bill: ela get a grip !

Me get a grip! You took my virginity for money! How could you do that to me!

Bill was sielnt he didnt say anything.

I scoff as i walk to the living room to see tom playing video games.

Tom: hey ela you okay?

Tom i busrt out crying as he hugs me.

Tom: what happend ela?