released.

Mum: you ready to go?

I nodded as i took my stuff from the hospital.

Its been 2 months now and I'm fully recoverd. Apart from being in hospital the whole holiday things has been good.

Me and bill has been getting on really good and i think he likes me and i think i like him.

Mum: okay lets go.

I nodded as we was walking out of my room.

We took the elevator to the bottom floor. I'm so excited to finally go back to my life. And i can't wait tomorrow I'm going back to school and next month I'm going mexico.

We made it to the bottom floor of the hospital. I just can't wait when i walk out and the fresh air will blow on my face. Imagen not being able to go out for 2 months and only laying on the bed for 2 months. But thanks god i had bill.

And just as my mum opened the exist door. Just as i expected the cold air blowing my face making me smile.

Me and my mum got in her car as she started to drive.

Mum: tomrrow you have school. She said as she was driving.

Yeh i know.

Mum: adrian and max is gonna pick you up.

Yeh. Mum?

Mum: yeh?

Do you know where miguel is? Ever since i saw him in that hospital i never saw him again.

Mum: ask bill i think he knows.

Mhm okay i said laying my head back.

We arrived back home and i was thrilled to see my home. I missed this place.

My mum unlocks the door.

I ran straight to my room i was so happy. My room is my confort place.

Mum: I'm gonna make dinner! She shouts from the kitchen.

OKAY! I shout.

I start to unpack my stuff and taking out all the dirty cloths putting them in my laundry basket.

But other than that my room was very nice and  clean.

I looked in my closet to put on some pjs since it was dark meaning I'm gonna go to bed soon.

I look in my closet and pick out some cute  pink silky pjs.

Mum: DINNER IS READY. She shouts as i could hear the plates she was taking out.

OKAY! I look at my self in the mirrror. The thing is have lost alot of wieght. And I'm abit nerouve at how poeple are gonma say to me since i used to get body shamed alot.

I ran down to my mum as i sat on the dinner table as she was plating the food.

Mum: i invited the kaulitz.

Oh really? I said exited.

Mum: yeh she said laughing abit.

DING

Mum: thats must be them can you get them?

Yeh okay i said standing up from my chair as i walked to the door.

I opened it reavling Amanda with her cute smile and tom smirking and bill obviously smirking as well. God bill is so handsome.

Come on in i said greeting them.

They all thanked me and came in.

Mum: amanda! My mum said running to her hugging her as amamda hugged her back.