Disneyland

I wake up to tom shaking me.

Ughh what! I said waking up.

Tom: erm we landed.

Oh i said rubbing my eyes.

I hear everyone getting of their seats. I unbukkled my belt and i was stading waiting for the other passengers to go out.

I saw the opportunity to go i walk out of my seat and took my suit case and walked out to see bill my mum amanda out side already.

I saw bill give me and dirty look so i gave him one back.

I walked up to my mum as we was waiting for tom.

Tom walked out with the teddy bear. Shit i must of forgotten it there thank god he found it.

Tom: here. He said passing me the teddy bear.

Bill: ela give me it back!

No!

He took my bears head and started to pull as i pull the rest of its body.

Bill: let go ela!

NO!

Mum: guys stop!

Amanda: bill !!!

Bill: let it go!

No bill im gonna pay you back! Give me it right now! Then i hear a large rip. We ripped the bear becuse of bill. That fucking cunt!

YOU CUNT! I said charging at him but then tom caught me in time.

Tom had to put me over his shoulder to prevent me  from beating the shit out of bill.

Bill: Put her down tom!

Tom: no do you want her to beat the shit out of you again?

Bill: i pefer that then you having her on your shoulder like she is your girlfriend!

Mum: oh god these kids!

Amanda: i know right they are worse than younger kids!

Tom: mum im just helping!

Bill: Tom PUT HER DOWN!

Tom put my down i  was way calmer now but i still kinda wanted to rip bills face apart.

Mum: lets go our cab is here.

Me and bill was still galring at eachother as we was walking to the cab.

Im gonna kill him some day! I thouhght to my self.

Time skip.

We arrvied at our hotel and it was a 5 star one. We are rich becuse my mum and amanda have make up buisses   together and its going really well to the point celebrities use their make up brand.

I check in and yes i have to share a room with the boys and our mothers are having a room together🙄.

All of us 3 walk together the opposite sides with our mothers.

We walked to our room reavling 3 single beds a nice big tv it had nice led lighs and i love LED lights they always have a vibe and we have a balcony where there is a view of a a pool.

Bill: guys get ready our mothers said we are leaving in 10 mins to Disneyland land.

And how do you know that!

Bill: they texted me it! Duh!

UGHHHH your so annoying! I said pulling my hair out.

Bill just laughed and pointed at me.