drowning in fear

I wake up to my head pounding from all the crying last night,i walk to my bathroom seeing my eyes are all puffy and my face swelled up, i walk to my closet taking out some over size jeans that tom gave me because they was too small for him, i then put on the over sized t-shirt tom got me last year for my birthday.

I walk to the bathroom placing the clothes on the toilet seat as i wash my face with cold water to take the puffynes off my face, i then put on a fresh of new panties and bra, then i put on some socks and then put on the clothes. I chukkle at my self becuse i felt like a mini version of tom.

I hear my phone rining i answer it seeing that lisa called me.

Lisa: hey me and adrain are gonna pick up max and then we will come get ya.

Yeh okay i will be waiting then.

Lisa: see you soon she said as she hung up.

I  try to keep positive and smile,i walk down to the living room seeing my mum reading a magazine.

Mum: hey she said closing the magazine up.

Hey i said sitting next to her as i hugged my mum.

Mum: whats going on? Your not the same anymore.

*singhs* nothing I'm just abit overwhelmed i guesse.

Mum: whatever it is just know that life isn't fair and it always won't be but you have poeple around you that love you and  bring light to you she said hugging me as she rubbed her hand on my back.

Thanks mum i said hugging her back holding tears.

DING

Mum: well i guesse your friends are here.

See you soon mum i said hugging her one last time before walking out of the door.

I walk out being greeted by adrians,max and lisa warm smile's. I smile back at them as we start to walk, i wanted to tell them about what has happened yesterday but the words wouldn't come out.

We all started to talk about random stuff as we walked our way to school. I was laughing but deep inside i knew it was all forced, i felt nothing but empty.

I'm really scared to go to school, I'm just hoping that no one will bully me,especially harper.....she doesn't let stuff slide easily. I feel like I'm drowing in a ocean full of fear dragging me deeper and deeper each  more  everyday. The ocean is also full of alot more but right now its all just pure fear.

-

I made it to school i felt my palms sweat up by nervousnes. I walk in the school as i see tom approaching me with a smile i gave him a soft smile back.

Tom: ahhh look the mini me he said wrapping his arm around me like i was one is his guy friends.

I chukkle abit as others laugh at me.

Tom: who is this? He said pointing at lisa.

I smirk at the thought of tom and lisa dating, they would be the perfect match.

She is lisa isn't she so pretty? I said nugging toms shouler as he continued to look at her in woah. I didn't realize that i didn't feel nerouvse anymore tom made me forget about everything, he really is my best soul mate.

Lisa: hi?

Tom: hey baby girl he said putting his charm on.

Adrian: puta! Don't you dare!

Tom: hahahah I'm just joking he said smiling at me.

I gave him an confused look as i look at lisa's face. She seemed annoyed by tom and i don't blame her...he can be annoying somtimes but what can i say that's just tom.