2 hearts one love

We made it to the party i walked around the whole place as adrian,max and lisa was behind me while tom went to get a drink. I couldn't find bill anywhere making me worried that he isn't here.

Lisa: give it time babe maybe he is on his way she said rubbing my back.

I nodded as i smile at her softly.

Max: should we get a drink then he said point at tom while he was stading drinking out of a solo drink while talking with goerg and gustav.

Yeh let's go then i said nodding.

We all walked up to tom talking about random stuff as i poured my self vokda in a solo cup while my eyes wonderded through the whole place.

Tom: he will come don't worry he said reassuring me.

I hope so...

I suddenly felt somthing wet on me i look up to see lizzy,brit and harper they threw a bucket of water on me. Poeple started to laugh and point at me while my friends was yelling at them to stop.

I stood there fozen i didn't know what to do...

Miguel: good job little sis he said high fiving lizzy.

Little sis? Is this his little sister? Was this whole thing just a trap?

Suddly i see tom charging at miguel pubching him muliple times as jake and rest of the boys bully start to fight tom to get him of miguel.

Lisa: Fight! As she said that she charged on brit pulling her hair.  While adrian started to fight harper, while gustav,goerg and max was fighting the boys with tom. 

I run up to lizzy pulling her hair, scratching her face with my nails. I digged my nails deep in her face Causing her to scream in pain. I kicked her stomach hard and pubched her boob. She was struggling to get out of my grip.

I threw lizzy on the floor as i looked around me with poeple recoring our fight as flashes was filling the room.

Tom grabbed me by my hand running as others follow us. We all ran out while laughing our heads off.

-

We all sat in the skate park as it was completely dark.

Lisa: haha you should of seen the way i smashed britney face on the wall.

Max: oh my god i saw that he said laughing.

We was all bruised up but my heart ace that i didn't get a chance to see bill and also what did miguel mean by little sis? Did he just give her that nick name or is it really his little sister?

Tom: you should of seen gustav and goerg they was on fire he said laughing as i looked at his bruised up face.

Gustav: they got what they deserved he said shrugging his shoulder.

Goerg: well will always have your guys back he said smiling.

Adrian: you know I'm confused what miguel meant by little sis.

I was thinking the same thing.

Max: i feel like this was a whole trap.

We all nodded.

Where is bill if he wasn't in the party? I said confused.

Tom: speaking about bill he is rining me right now he said with a huge smile as he picked up. I couldn't hear anything what bill was saying but the look on toms pale made me worried.

Bills pov.

I woke up to my eyes being sore from all the crying. I couldn't handle this anymore living with out ela. I check the time on my phone seeing i was alseep for 45 mins. I get off my bed taking my jacket.