Lisa

We walked back to the group as they cheer for us but lisa seemed upset which made me confused

Tom: thanks god you didn't jump he said hugging his brother.

Bill: i could never leave you guys he said braking the hug with tom as he hugged gustav and georg.

Adrian: I'm gald you guys are back together.

Bill: why do all of you guys look like you had a fight?

We all burst out laughing.

Tom: hahaha it's a very funny story bill he said in between his laugh as bill laugh with tom.

Bill: what's your name? He said asking lisa.

Lisa gave him a weird look before talking.

Lisa: i-im lisa Gustavara.

Bill: nice to meet you he said giving her a soft smile.

Tom: how about we all go to McDonald's and talk about what caused to get our faces like this?

Max: oh god yes I'm staving.

Gustav and goerg nodded as they walked to the car with bill.

Adrian: see you in the car said adrian leaving with max as they held hands leaving me,tom and lisa.

Lisa: bye ela she said hurtfully as she left making me feel guilty so no reason. Did i do something?

Tom: thanks for saving my brother he said smiling at me. His smile always cheers me up.

Thanks for everything tom really your my bestfriend i said hugging him.

Tom: your my bestfriend too and you mean so much to me he said smiling down at me.

Do you know what's wrong with lisa?

Tom: she is a lesbian.

Wait? What? How do you know that? I said shook.

Tom: i can tell and she likes you because of the way she looks at you and is always overprotective over you.

I didn't know what to say becuse i know I'm straight and lisa is my bestfriend so how am i meant to tell her i don't like her back by not ruining our special friendship? It all adds up now why she is upset that i made up with bill. I can't loose lisa she is my soul mate too and she was always there for me just like, adrian,max,gustav,goerg,tom and bill. I hope she understands stands and doesn't ruin our friendship.

*singhs*

Tom: just talk to her okay he said pattting my back as he held my hand walking me to the car.

I get in the car sitting next to bill as he put his hand on my thigh making me feel butter flies. I felt eyes stab in the back of my head i turn to see lisa glaring at us. I quickly turn back around to not cause a scene.