last chapter!

I woke up with puffy eyes, i have to apologise to lisa even if she iseaving she doesn't deserve the way i treated her.

I walk to see adrian and max on my sofa talking with my mum.

Hey?

Adrian: lisa is going today so i thought to wants to come with us and say goodbye?

Yes i would like to i said giving him a soft smile.

Max: shit! She is leaving in 10 mins!

Adrian: what! You said we have one more hour!

Max: i thought we did! We have to go RIGHT NOW!

Mum: ela go!

I couldn't care less if i go in my pjs my bestfriend is more important. So i grab adrian and max running out of my house.

Adrian: start the car max! He said impaistant.

Max then sped of in the road.

-

We made it as soon as max parked we ran out straight to the airline.

LISA! I shout to see if she is anywhere.

My eyes start to tear up knowing she is probably on the airplane back to Mexico. I crotch down on my knees as adrian and max confert me.

"I'm here" i felt some one touch my shoulder.

I look up to see lisa with a huge smile on her face.

LISA! I said jumping in her arms as she laughs.

I'm sorry i did that to you. Please forgive me i said crying.

Lisa: well actually i wanna say sorry, i wasn't leaving because of my family but because of you, my feelings took over me.

So your not leaving? I said with a huge smile on my face.

Lisa: nope.

Me,adrian and max all ran in her arms knocking her down on the floor as we all laugh. As poeple look at us like we are crazy.

We all got off the floor still laughing like maniacs. Lisa look down on my feet? I look down seeong that i got 2 different shoes on. One is a pink flutty bunny sliper and the other one is a nike shoe.

Hehe i said feeling my self getting hot in embarraszment

Lisa bursts out laughing with adrian and max.

Max: well lets go guys then.

Yes please i can't handle poeple look at my feet anymore. I said confessing.

Lisa: how about we go karaoke today? Mhm with the rest?

Adrian: oh my god yes!

Max: you guys are gonna be starstruck by my voice he said with confidence.

-

Bill: where are we going? He said as i sat on the sofa with tom.

Tom: ela can you say it please? He said knowing that he won't be able to convince bill to come.

Bill we are going karaoke with the rest.

Bill:*scoffs* I'm not going.

Tom: okay then ela lets go and maybe the boys in there will keep you happy he said talking me by my hand walking to the door. I follwed his lead knowing what he is trying to do.

Who know maybe i might fall in love with one of them i said shouting it so bill hears it.

Me and tom walk to max car laughing.

Adrian: where is bill?

Tom: we will be here in 3..2..1. Just when tom said that bill came out of the house with full rage in his eyes.

Bill got in the car sitting next to me as he glared out me.

Tom: knew it was gonna work he said laughing.

Bill: whatever! Max just drive please.

Max started to drive as i hold in my laughter.

Awh billy i said pinching his cheeks.

Bill: I'm doing this for you okay?!

Tom: awh bill you know you can sing!

Yeh it's true bill when we was younger you would always sing i said laughing.

Bill: i know i can sing!

Gustav: damn he is mad.

Goerg: bill you always wanted to start a band with us.

Bill; yes and we are from now on today he said all sassy.

Mhm okay sassy boy i said laughing.

Bill: I'm not sassy he said crossing his arms.

Lisa: *scoffs*

Bill: you got anything you want to say? LISA!

Lisa: bill you are sassy very sassy.

Bill: whatever.

Bill! Be happy okay i said hugging him.

Bill: okay only because i love you he said hugging me as he gave me a peck on my lips.

Max: we have arrived!

We all walk out of the car walking straight to the place.

"Hello would you like to book a room"

Gustav: yes please.

"That will be 100"

Damn i said giving the money until bills hand stopped me and he gave his instead.

I glare at him as he smile at me cheeky.

Tom: lets go! He said all excited.

-

We all sat drunk as lisa sings and we all laugh our headoff. I sit and deink my beer as i look at everone while they are laughing. It bringd so much joy to my heart knowing i have them and the best boyfriend in the world.

Tom he is so unique, and can bring happiness to a person so much, he cares about his friends alot and isn't a shy person at all but only when he is around hot girls thats when he get real shy, tom can bring light in to any room and lift up some ones mood so easily. His smile is so pure and full.

Bill he is just amazing, he doesn't really treat poeple good but once you get close to him he is a different person, he is so nice and kind but very overprotective. He cares about his friend and family more than him self. He is very sassy but at the same time its very charming.

Lisa she is so pretty she looks like a godess, she is so bold and overprotective. She is an amazing person to cherish.

Adrian he is so full of happiness and the best friend i could ever ask for, he is a ride or die, he will be there for you all the time, he is so strong brave and very smart.

Max he is such a cutie and will always bring you confert and happiness, he is so sweet and kind, you can talk to him hours and not get bored.

Georg he is so kind hearted and very smart, he always has your back no matter what and thats what i love about him.

Gustav has a great sense of humor and is such a cutie, he is so warm and kind i know he will be such a good dad one day.

I'm so grateful to have them in my life and i will do anything for them. I love them.

THE END.

(😔😔😔 last chapter guys, i hope you enjoyed this story also please vote and check out my other stories)