Un

Copyright © 2023 Nikie_Sterling_27 All Rights Reserved

"No part of this fanfiction may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author."

"Beware the seductive allure of dangerous love, for it can lead you astray and into the depths of despair."

Doom

Doom.
Hope.
Hate.
Love.

The world worked in contradiction and in balance. One can't have one with the other. To hate you must love first. To destroy you must create first.

That's how it was always explained to me and my "twin" Myeol Mang or in English "Doom". We existed to contradict, to balance, to oppose but also harmonize with each other. It's why we were there at the same place at the same time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

          "Is this one human really worth taking the whole day to find?" Love, aka Ae-ri, asked her "twin" Doom, aka Myeol Mang,. "I'm bored of just walking around and following you."

Her "twin" rolled her eyes at his complaints and looked back at her. In her bubblegum pink knee high boots, slip on white dress, hot pink purse and her newly dyed head of blonde hair she looked like a brat to him but he knew everyone else would fawn over her and beg to give her their phone numbers. She blew a bubblegum bubble, popped it and ate it again in his face with a bored look on her face which made his eye twitch at her lack of respect. If he wasn't so busy with his own task he'd argue with her, for what would be the 1,302,468th time, about how he was older and she needed to respect him as such. She would argue back that neither actually knew who was "born" first so the argument was void and pointless and how he needed to loosen up.

"You know why I'm here. Find some heartbroken idiot or a dying plant to save." He told her, turning his head back forward and looking around for his human.

"And get told off because I didn't keep an eye on you for a few seconds?" Love asked, sounding annoyed just by the idea of it. "Yeah, no thanks. I like my ears not bleeding thank you very much."

"Aw, just admit you. You love your big brother," Doom teased her, flinching when what felt like a stone hit him in the middle of his back. "Quit it, Love. Are you trying to make me lose use of my legs?"

"We're in a hospital. I'm sure there's a human or two capable of reversing what I do to you." She retorted calmly, spitting her gum out into a wrapper and throwing it into a nearby trash can.