Vingt-trois

Painting name : "Princess Cecilie of Prussia, née Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (detail), 1908 by Caspar Ritter "

"Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold." Zelda Fitzgerald

While Love was the master of flirting, sex, understanding the complexity of emotions, and how to get what she wanted when she wanted it, she had no clue what to do when it came to her twin telling her that he no longer wanted to die

While Love was the master of flirting, sex, understanding the complexity of emotions, and how to get what she wanted when she wanted it, she had no clue what to do when it came to her twin telling her that he no longer wanted to die. An unspoken personality trait that they both shared was the feeling that they didn't fit in with their creator's world.

Doom was plagued with forever being the deity of death and destruction. All that went wrong in the world was his fault. He wasn't loved by anyone, as who could love the being that killed, destroyed, and was the reason why all the bad things in life happened?

Love was an outcast dressed up as an insider. While she was praised, worshipped, and needed by humans, she could never truly be one of them. The way she was always described by God, Doom, and all the other deities was the second choice. The one that almost got the happy ending with Prince Charming, but they found Cinderella in time. Humanity could worship her and receive her help as long as they liked, but she was destined to be alone. The helper princess, who assisted the male lead in his quest but was abandoned at the first given opportunity.

And yet this time, she seemed to be getting everything she had secretly coveted for centuries. A proper relationship with her twin, who seemed to no longer be interested in a pity party, and a lover. A true and honest lover that even God told her she was okay to be with. It all felt too good to be true, and yet Love wasn't sure if she should be more afraid, if it was really a trick, or if it was all going to be snatched away from her once she started enjoying it.

 It all felt too good to be true, and yet Love wasn't sure if she should be more afraid, if it was really a trick, or if it was all going to be snatched away from her once she started enjoying it

LIFE STORY

"Hey! Go get Lee Hyun and Venus Vermillion right now. Make both of them apologize." CEO Park Chang-Sin shouted in the main area of the editing team. He then looked around for the tall and cold man who was in charge of both writers, only to see he was missing. "Where's Mr. Cha? Mr. Cha! Where is he? It's working hours!"