Vingt-six

Laufey and Mitski are absolutely top artists on Love's playlist.

"Ms. Song, what are you doing here?" CEO Park Chang-Sin asked Love upon seeing the black-haired woman walk onto the floor.

"You wanted someone to talk to about this whole issue with King Jijo, right?" She asked him in return. She then held out her hands and gestured to herself. "Well, here I am. And I'm all your going to get so start talking."

Chang-sin clenched his jaw and stared at her angrily. Love could hear his anger-filled thoughts at still not getting to talk to Dong-kyung and how she had become more of an issue than she was ever helpful. If she wasn't determined to get this whole issue over with tonight, she'd laugh in his face and leave him to suffer for longer. Chang-sin had no choice but to tell the woman to follow him and lead her to an empty conference room. And then that's when he did something so peculiar that she thought she was hallucinating for a moment.

"Ms. Song, save me just this once, please?" Chang-sin asked her while on his knees in front of her and he looked to be on the verge of tears.

"What are you saying? What's wrong with you?" Love asked him, taking a step back immediately. She then felt her heart nearly leap out of her chest and almost destroy the lights on the floor with her magic when Chang-sin reached out and grabbed her hands. "Let me go of me! Have you lost your mind? I have a semi-boyfriend and a brother who'll kick your ass on my behalf!"

"Ms. Song, I might just die at this rate!" Chang-sin exclaimed, moving to cling to her legs and keeping her in place.

"Are you joking with me right now? How is that any of my problem?" She asked him while trying to remove his hands from her legs. She then kicked him in the shoulder, making him let go of her, and then she brushed off his touch with a huff. "Insane little shit."

"Ms. Tak's gone, your gone, and Mr. Cha is gone as well, and all the writers are saying they won't renew their contracts." Chang-sin explained this to her before lunging for her while still on his knees.

Love let out a shriek before jumping over to a new spot in the room. No matter where she ran in the room, Chang-sin continued to follow her until she fell into his chair and he stopped in front of her.

"You're the CEO, aren't you? Why are you complaining to me about it instead of fixing the problem yourself?" She asked him while clinging to her purse in case she needed to use it as a weapon.

Chang-sin then stood up and pointed at her with an angry look on his face again.

"I don't know but this is all your fault." He said this while still pointing at her.

"Excuse me? How could I possibly be at fault here?" Love asked, now looking at him angrily.

"You seduced Mr. Cha to the point he can't see sense anymore—" Chang-sin started.

"Excuse me, I resent that." Love said it at the same time as he spoke.

"You've somehow charmed your way with all the writers, starting with Lee Hyun and scared the others that didn't agree with you." Chang-sin continued, not caring for her voice overlapping his.