Love's Day

In honor of Valentine's Day, aka Love's Day, we shall celebrate with the first ever custom chapter of Bewitched! This is not canon to the original story and is the same as filler, which is just meant to be a little side story with no consequence.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to summon Christian Dior's ghost. I need him to make me a new dress to impress Joo-ik's family with. Either help me out by bringing me the life-size doll of Ryan Reynolds or get out of my room."

It was a typical day in the house of the deity twin's Doom and Love. Doom had just returned home to find his sister making a pentagram in her room with blood that he was guessing was from some doves. And the humans thought he was the one about whom they should be worried. Love was a secret psycho who knew how to get humans wrapped around her finger and got away with it constantly.

"Are you serious? How do you not have a dress already when you've been hoarding them for the last thousand years?" He asked her in disbelief. "Also, Joo-ik's obsessed with you. His parent's approval hardly matters at this point."

"But it still matters! He's probably painted them this grand, perfect, out of this world amazing picture of me! He's setting me up to fail in front of them!" Love exclaimed, tossing her grimoire aside and onto her bed. "And his brother's an ass and will probably try to make fun of my height. I have to charm his parents, bite my tongue around his brother, and avoid talking about what today is."

"You haven't told him yet? Aren't you two basically married at this point?" Doom asked her, ignoring the part about Joo-Ik's brother. If he really was an ass, then Doom would just give him a case of diarrhea to fix it.

"I was going to wear my Fairy Dust trench coat, but now I think it looks like a bunch of kindergarteners got to it, and I'm wearing it out of pity. And my other one just looks like I'm trying too hard to be different." Love exclaimed while stomping off to her closet with a pout on her face.

"You mean the one you got gifted by the designer as a thank you for being their muse? The one that costs almost four thousand American dollars?" Doom asked for clarification. "And don't change the subject. You know, if he finds out himself, he's going to throw a fit."

"Worse than me?" Love asked in return, giving him a doubtful look. "And yes, that one!"

Doom rolled his eyes and muttered something along the lines of humans being the ones to finally drive his twin insane when she had been in charge of their relationship for centuries. He walked over to her walk-in closet, found the section for the dresses, began thumbing through them, his eyes landing on a dress, and then looked back at his sister.

"Where is he and his family taking you?" He asked her for clarification.

"This is a high-class Italian restaurant that's in the city. Apparently, it's been around for like two hundred years; they have three Michelin stars under their belt; and they have a ballroom. A fucking ball room, Doom. If me and capitalism didn't go so hand-in-hand, I'd be throwing a revolt out of principle alone." Love ranted while jumping onto her bed, sitting on her legs, and repeatedly hitting her bed with a pillow.