Treize

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell."

Things were strange again after Doom let Love off the hook for nipping his budding feelings for Dong-kyung and doing the same to the mortal

Things were strange again after Doom let Love off the hook for nipping his budding feelings for Dong-kyung and doing the same to the mortal. Love wasn't sure if he was genuine in telling her that he wasn't blazing mad at her for what she did or if he was being honest and was allowing her to do as she pleased. She wasn't sure which option scared her more if she was being completely honest.

Bar him asking her to take over his job of recharging Dong-kyung's bracelet so she didn't feel the pain of her glioblastoma he didn't bring up the mortal at all. A new change that her actions caused as well. Doom had become... dependant on her in a sense.

He was like her shadow now. She could always feel him lingering about when she went out to do her writing, to making couples fall in or out of love and he'd even occasionally appear during the times she 'played human' and even joined her. It was a very strange adjustment that she had to learn how to not view suspiciously every time he suddenly appeared out of the shadows since nearly jumping out of her skin did her no good and she had no clue when her twin's good mood would run out. So she pretended that his sudden want to be near her didn't bother her.

If only ignoring Dong-kyung was as simple a task.

"My brother doesn't want to see you. I don't see how I can be any clearer." Love told Dong-kyung after magically appearing in front of her at the train station.

She had only been there to recharge the bracelet before Dong-kyung felt like dying after taking in the pain her brother had kept away for so long. Instead, all she got was an angry and worried over Doom's 'disappearance', Dong-kyung. In some odd way, it was astounding that the mortal still held so much care for her twin despite her feelings for him being sealed away, but her eyes and magic were no liars. As prevalent and tiresome as her demands may sound, there was no romantic feelings behind them. It was really more like a child missing the family dog and demanding their parents answers about where poor 'buddy' went.

"That's a lie! I just saw him the other day! Please, Love, you have to tell me where he is." Dong-kyung pleaded with her, the blonde standing there unwavering.