11.

In HM cabin

HM and KS standing infront of each other.. HM is blankly staring at KS face.

KS clears her throat

KS: MS aap thik se soyi nhi ka..? Aapki aankhen itni laal hai.

HM: (v softly under her breath) aapke bina neend nahi aati..

KS: kaa.. Ka kaha aapne?

HM: aa...  Nhi kch bhi toh nhi.

KS: nhi nhi.. aapne kch kaha abhi.. Humne suna..

HM: kya kaha suna laga rakha hai KS..
Aur aap kya keh rhi thi humare ankhon ke bare me? Aap itni der se humari aankhen dekh rahi thin?

KS: Nahi.. Uuuu.. Hum.. Uuh.. Apki ankhen laal hai.. Toh uu bas dikh gya.. Aur aap baat ko ghumaye mat.. Aap bataye aapne abhi thori der pehle ka kaha?

KS places both her hands on her hips and cutely lift her eyebrows while demanding an answer from HM. HM is unable to resist this cuteness. HM is missing KS touch. HM thinks of something and smiles silently, staring at KS.

KS: kaa..? Ka hua hai aapko..? muskura kahe rahi hain aap pagalo ki tarha bina waje.. aas pass Santu bhi nahi jisne koi joke sunaya hoga.. Toh fir aap kahe aise khilkhilla rahi hain bina baat ke

HM: (With a straight face) KS aap shayad bhul rahi hain ki aap apni senior se baat kar rahi hain

KS becomes serious and looks down

KS: Maaf kijyega MS.. Uuu flow flow me nikal gya munh se (bowing her head down, looking here and there)

HM finds it v cute.. The way KS apologizes to her. Now it becomes impossible for HM to resist this over dose of KS cuteness

HM : KS idhar aaye

KS: Kidhar  MS?

HM : Yaha, humare pas

KS : Hum to aapke bilkul samne hi khare hain MS

HM: Aap table ke us paar khari hain.. Aur hum is paar.. Hum chahte hain aap yaha ayen humare bikul pas

KS: par kahe MS..?

HM: KS..! aaye yaha abhi, it's an order (in a firm tone)

KS: (in her mind to herself - Lo beta.. aagyin wapis.. apne jallaad wale rup me.. It's an order it's an order kar ke humayi Lanka laga degin ab..)

HM: kch kaha aapne..? Aur itna wakt q lag rha hai aapko humare order follow karne me?

KS without wasting a second, immediately walks across the table and stands in front of HM. Head bowed down and gaze lowered down. Hands folded behind  her back.

HM finds it so fascinating the way KS always obeys her and respects her. Unable to refrain herself any further, HM  takes a step forward and closes the gap between them

Although both are on duty and in uniform, HM is so overwhelmed with her emotions that she hugs KS in a very informal way, rather very intimately.. Holding KS tightly against her chest, wrapping her arms around KS back. KS tries to remain neutral and formal but the warmth of HM hug breaks her guard.. KS loses herself in HM and coils her hands around HM shoulder and places her head on HM shoulder. KS inhales HM scent from the exposed skin of HM neck  near her collar. KS slowly turns her face nuzzling her nose on HM shoulder over the uniform shirt and reaching her neck.. HM hands are roaming freely all across KS back. KS nose and lips are now touching HM neck directly.. KS sniffs and takes in HM scent a little more. That scent drives KS crazy.. She starts rubbing her nose up and down gently on HM neck reaching upto her earlobe while HM tilts her head giving better access to KS.
HM sharply dig her nails in KS back. KS throws her head backward and slightly moans due to a mixed feeling of pain and pleasure. KS then brings her mouth close to HM ear, KS parted her lips exposing her teeth and was about to bite when they hear a loud noise coming from outside. KS opened her eyes and realized that her lips and teeth were already grazing HM earlobe.

Both HM and KS come back to their senses and jerk off of each other and stand at a formal distance.

They look at each other once and then avert their gaze.. Both rush out of the cabin to find out what happened and where did the noise come from.

Outside the cabin in MPT

Santu And Nawab saab are lying on the floor in different directions. A huge metallic vessel is lying between them.  A coloured liquid is spilt all over the thana floor.

Flash Back

A few minutes ago when HM and KS were having a weird and sort of wild interaction in the cabin

(Being at a police station while on duty and in uniform, even this small intimate episode can be considered wild, because these two were unknowingly crossing boundaries and defying the code of conduct. No doubt both HM and KS are very responsible officers and did not want to do anything as such.. We can say that it was an accident and they got a little carried away)

Meanwhile outside the cabin Nawab Saab had arrived at MPT with his assistant carrying a huge vessel containing some shahi sharbat.
Nawab saab had brought it especially for PS in order to impress her. But Santu who has just arrived wanted see and taste the sharbat.

Santu requested Nawab saab to give her some sharbat but Nawab saab rudely refused stating that it was only for Pushpa Ji..

But Santu being  Santu tried to snatch the vessel. Nawab saab and Santu were in a tugg of war.. And before anyone could stop them they both fell on the ground along with the vessel with a loud bang. And the sharbat spilled everywhere.

FB ends Back to current scene..

HM and KS are looking at them on the ground. Cheetah is standing at a distance.. He is shocked as he was still half asleep. His chaddar wrapped around  him and covering his head like a ghunghat.. He stood there rubbing his eyes.

Billu walks from behind and snatches Cheetah's chaddar and starts mopping the floor with it.

Meanwhile PS rushes to help Santu get up and Nawab saab's assistant helps him

Cc to Billu: Aye aye Billaute.. Ei ka kar rha h bey.. Ei humra chaddar hai. Tumra pocha nhi h jo is se tum jameen  poch rha hai.

Billu ignores him and continues mopping out of fear of KS.

CC: Arey aey narpeshaach.. Ka sunai nhi de rha h bey tumko??

PS glares at CC and through her eyes signals towards KS. CC follows PS gaze and finds KS standing there. He gets hell scared and steps back and stands quietly in a corner.

Everyone is scared as they know KS bhaukal is going to blast them all for creating this ruckus. There is pin drop silence in the thana

KS walks to the centre of the room and with her hands folded behind her back she stands in front of Santu

KS: Ei sab kah.. Kk.. Ka ho rha hai.. (she fumbles)

KS tried her best to sound stern as usual but her voice came out very husky and dreamy. She was still under the effect of HM touch and their little wild episode just mins ago.

Everyone looks at her in surprise including HM. Until this moment HM was not aware that she was capable of producing this kind of effect on THE KARISHMA SINGH..

Santu giggles on hearing KS weak voice. PS pushes her neck forward and intently studies KS face

PS: Ye aapke awaz ko kya hogya hai.? Lagta hai Bhaukaal me se Kaal nikal gaya hai aur sirf Bhau reh gya hai

KS is extremely embarrassed, she looks down at her feet.. Rubbing the back of her neck .

Ss: Hai na Pushpee.. Bhau Bhau.. Cute se puppy ki trha..

KS: Ama bhakk.. ( this time a little louder than earlier) Ei ka nautanki laga rkha hai subha subha thana me.  1 min ke andar andar ei sab taam jham hatao aur apne apne kam pe lago.. ( while snapping her fingers).