30.

KS on her way to DSP sir's office

While riding the bike with one hand, KS uses her other hand to adjust the bike mirror.

She looks at the image of her own face and smiles, remembering how HM was passionately kissing all over her face the previous night..

The memory of that moment brings a glow to her face..

She fixes her goggles and raises an eyebrow praising her own beauty..

KS to herself: Kya baat hai KS, aaj chehra kch jada hi chamak raha h..

She suddenly notices something and stops the bike at the side of the road.

KS: ei ka hai... Studying her neck.. Ei tohh.. Shittt. Ab aise kaise jayege DSP sir ke saamne.

An idea clicks her mind. She starts her bike and makes a quick stop at the market before reaching the HQ.

-------------------------------------------------------

At the HQ in DSP sirs cabin sharp at 7:00 am

KS is standing in front of DSP Sir with a few files in her hand.

KS : Jai hind sir

DSP: Jai Hind.. (he says without looking at her)

KS : jee Sir

DSP sir lifts his head from the file he was previously reading.. The moment his eyes fall on KS, his face gets covered with a confused look.

DSP: Ye.. Ye gale me kya pehan rakha h aapne..??

KS had wrapped a silk scarf around her throat with her last collar buttons closed upto the middle of her neck..

KS: uu.. Uu sir.. (Fake Coughs a little) sir uu humko thora thanda lag gya hai.. Uu hum kai dino se night duty pe hai na.. Aur aap toh jante hai ajkal lucknow me mausam kaisa hai..

DSP: Achcha.. (In a taunting way) toh abhi tabiyat kaisi hai aapki?

KS: pehle se behtar hai Sir

DSP Sir: aur HM ki?? (With a single raised brow)

KS looks down at her feet.. not knowing what to say.

DSP: Kal bhi puri raat aap unke ghar pe thin.. In fact aap abhi sidha whi se aarhi hain.. (In a low but firm voice)

KS is so embarrassed that she covers both her eyes with one hand, lowering her head.

DSP sir gets up from his chair and starts talking in a very caring and sensible tone.

DSP: Hum jante hai unhe aapki zarurat hai.

Us raat jab unhone hume phone kr ke aapke bare me pucha, hum tabhi samjh gye the.. Wo dawai aur prescription ka bas bahana bana rahi thin.... sirf ye janne k lie ki aap kaha h.

Unki awaz se hume ye andesha hogya tha ke uswakt bhi wo ek panic attack se guzar rahi thi..

Aur unhe koi dawai ki nhi balke aapki zarurat thi. Isliye humne unse jhut keh dia ke aapki duty lal chauk pe hai aur kch der me khatam hone wali hai, taki wo kch der k lie santusht ho jaye..

Fir humne khud aapko phone kr kaha ke aap unse kch der k kie mil len.. Aur clear instructions die ki aadhe ghante ke andar aapne ghar laut jayen.

Lekin aap ne kya kia KS. Aap puri raat whi par thin..

Aap ne humare aadesh ka sidhe sidhe ulanghan kia. Aur sirf us din hi nhi.. Balke kai mahino se aapka yhi prapanj chal rha hai..

This time DSP sir was not scolding KS, rather he was trying to show how disappointed he was with KS's childish behavior.