93.

At Badnaam's tea stall

All MPT members have taken a tea break

HM and PS are sitting across each other at the table

Ss and Cc are on the bench adjacent to the table..

Billu stands leaning against the wall of Badnaam's shop while Iqbal is leaning on Billu..

HM: Pushpa Ji aaj aapki tabiyat kaisi hai.. ?

Billu: Maaa.. Kya hua hai meri Maa ko..

He rushes towards the table and leans into PS.. To check if she is okay..

PS is alarmed due to his sudden move and she instantly jumps back while still seated on her chair..

PS: aey.. Bille.. Hato piche. Kuch nahi hua hai hume..

Cc: arey oo nar-kankaal.. Kaahe ghuse chale aarahe ho bich me..

Baat Kar rahin hain na Maddam Sir..

Billu makes a sad pout and steps back.

HM: Billu ji.. Kuch nahi hua hai aapki Maa ko.. Wo bas kal thora sar me dard tha unke.. Isliye hum bas khairyat puch rahe the..

Ss: Kon si rath??

PS: rath nahi.. Khair-ri-yat
Matlab haal chal.. Aur hum bilkul thik hain Maddam Sir..

She answered the last part after turning back to HM.

Ss: Acha.. Toh Maddam Sir aise aarahi thin..

HM: Ye kya aap sab har wakt bolte rehte hain... Aise aarahi thin.. Waise aarhai thin..

She chuckles

HM: Ye aap logo ki favorite line hai na??

Everyone shares a good laugh together..

Meanwhile KS who was busy filing her pending reports inside the thana, comes out and walks towards the group. HM who was sitting facing the thana was the first one to see KS. Her eyes meet with KS's eyes and they share an intense eye lock as KS steps towards them.. She walks past PS and goes and stands behind HM's chair.
KS purposely stands very close to HM. So close that her stomach rubs against HM's shoulders.. After the brawl at the orphanage in the morning, HM is not speaking with KS. HM tries to ignore KS but KS is challenging her determination.. She slowly moves to HM's side.. She stands close, brushing the entire side length of her torso and chest on HM's back and arm. HM shifts in her seat...

Badnaam serves tea to everyone.. They sip on their teas and continue chatting casually without noticing these two.. Every now and then KS would slightly move and repeat her action brushing her body against HM's. Such close proximity and constant body contact causes goosebumps apparent on HM's skin.. KS looks at HM's bare hands and notices the goosebumps.. It makes KS feel proud of herself and she chuckles under her breath..

KS has always been a private person. Especially when it comes to HM, she is super cautious and overly protective. It's not like she wants to hide her relationship with HM because she is ashamed of it or anything of that sort.. She indeed does not want to reveal it to PS for obvious reasons. But other than her concern about PS, KS does not really need to hide it from anyone that she is madly in love with HM and just cannot keep her eyes or hands off HM even for a minute. Yet she does not prefer PDA .. It's just not her thing .. Moreover HM is too special for her and she does not want to disclose their bonding or their moments to anyone else.. HM is very well aware of KS's reserved nature.
But somehow today, at this moment KS is behaving so out of character.

KS lightly stroked her slender fingers on HM's arms causing a searing feeling on her skin. HM turns her face to look at those scorching fingers on her arm..