71.

HM and KS are in the back seat of HM's police van.

KS had stopped howling and wailing. It was pin drop silence.. The only sound HM could now hear was KS ragged breathing..

HM: Karishma..!!

HM adjusts herself in the back seat and takes KS in her arms..

She Kisses on KS forhead cupping her face and then pulls KS face into her chest..

KS wraps her hands around her, passing below HM underarms and coiling over HM shoulders..

KS places a few kisses on HM chest and then continues to apologize again, begging HM not to leave her.

HM rocks her gently in her arms like a child..

HM: Ssshh.. KS.. Hum yahi hain aapke pass.. Hum kahi nahi ja rahe hai.. Hum kabhi aapko chor ke nahi jayenge.. Kabhi nahi..

KS lifts her head and looks in HM eyes before saying

KS: wada kijye..

HM : wada.. KS wala wada.. Pakka wada..

KS finally stopped blabbering but her eyes were still constantly flowing..

HM leans in and captures her lips.. HM kisses KS intensely and deeply.. KS reciprocates and participates in the kiss unlike before..

After a short moment they break the kiss.. HM looks at KS and wipes off the fresh layer of tears that were staning her face. She then kisses her face all over..

HM takes KS hand in her own and kisses her hand.. fingers... wrist her palm and back of the palm..she places uncountable kisses. She then intertwine their fingers.. and peeps into KS eyes with an equal wavelength that matched KS.

HM: I'm sorry jaan.. Hume maaf kar dijiye.. Humne aapko itni talkif pohchayi.. Aapko itna tarpaya..

KS puts her fingers on HM lips in order to stop her from applogozing..

HM continues talking with KS fingers on her lips.

HM: Humen andaaza nahi tha ki aapka ye haal ho jayega...
Humen maaf kar dijiye Karishma.

HM kisses KS fingers tips. KS just looks at HM like a child looks at the most precious rather priceless thing they have in their life.. There was purity in KS eyes..

HM pulls KS in her lap and makes her sit on herself side wise..

KS jacket still had some strong odour from earlier.. HM removes the jacket from KS body and keeps it aside.. HM then takes off her own jacket and puts it accross KS shoulder..

Adjusting KS in her lap almost bridal style only in a seated position. KS one hand behind HM neck, while the other hand across HM chest reaching her shoulder.

HM holds KS face in her hands and carefully studies it in the moonlight that was piercing through the closed windows of the van..

KS eyes were red but sunken. She had dark circles beneath her eyes indicating the many sleepless nights she had spent without HM... while her eyelids were puffed due to excessive crying..

Her jawline jad become sharper than it used to be
Her cheeks looked sleeker and more drawn than usual, prominently highlighting her cheek bones..

Her lips were dry with broken skin.. The usual radiance and glow from KS face had disappeared and she looked week and feeble and naive and vulnerable..All at the same time..

And as KS sat in HM lap HM realized that KS had definitely lost some weight.. HM recalls how she easily lifted KS and carried her on the pavement just a while ago.

[A/N: As a couple/partners they were both used to lifting and carrying each other or sitting in each other's lap... so obviously HM knew what KS's usual body weight felt like and vice versa]

KS had been literally starving herself for days..

HM feels a pang of guilt in her gut.. She realizes that in an attempt to teach KS a lesson, HM had actually broken her and shook her to the core..

HM tilts her head and presses her lips on KS forehead.. And she promises herself in her head that no matter what happens she will never ever again do this or anything like this to KS.. She will never distance herself from KS again..

HM then removes her lips from KS forehead and bends her head down and burries her face in KS chest, allowing KS to rest her face on HM head..

Both tightened their grips on each other and stayed like that for who knows how long..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A/N: This was a bonus guys.. Drop your comments.. I'm waiting for my bonus..